Reviews for Draco's Redemption
tilly90 chapter 54 . 8/10
Perfection! This story is so mind blowingly brilliant. It's better than canon. I love what you have done here, I can't thank you enough for writing something so beautiful.
SSB chapter 54 . 7/30
LONG LIVE MAGIC,LONG LIVE
TO HOGWARTS
ITS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU
Princess Milly chapter 54 . 7/24
Please continue? Love it!
Saissa chapter 54 . 7/6
Duran Duran were WONDERFUL back in the early 1980s when I was just turning 20! Some of their songs were very good. "Save A Prayer" was my most favourite song. I loved that haunting music!
Saissa chapter 51 . 7/6
Harry and Ginny? Gross. I would think Harry should still ask Padma Patil - the Ravenclaw twin.
At least she is intelligent and NOT a fan girl like her twin and Lav-Lav and Ginny all clearly are.
Saissa chapter 48 . 7/6
So, Of the 4 champions - only ONE is of age right now?
One will be of age after the first task, and the other 2 are 3 years behind.
I wonder how this will play out.
I do hope that Draco and Harry both TEAM UP - the two of them together should help.
Saissa chapter 47 . 7/6
So who's name will come out of the Goblet?

Harrys or Dracos?
Saissa chapter 41 . 7/6
Peter was always a coward. Too cowardly to last even 2 days in Azkaban and yet he was so pleased to join the death eaters. I think Peter was brain damaged at birth - and lost all his common sense.
Saissa chapter 31 . 7/6
While we are talking Animagi, I forgot to mention an error I spotted back in Chapter 24.
Because Remus is a werewolf, he can never become an animagi aswell. So the idea that he was the last of the 4 Marauders to become an animagi is not correct. Peter was actually the last of the Marauders to become an animagi - and he was just a cowardly rat!
Saissa chapter 27 . 7/6
torchering is actually spelt TORTURING
Saissa chapter 25 . 7/6
I notice that Remus - like Sirius - extolls the positive virtues of Harry's parents and never the negative virtues - such as the bullying behaviour. Remus also sounds like he was in love with Lily as well, the way he gushes over how good she was.
Saissa chapter 24 . 7/6
Personally, I think draco caved because he was scared - but he should not have caved.

It was an easy deal - allow draco to see Hermione and he wont tell lucy about his wifes affair. simple.

If that results in Cissys death - well thats her problems isnt it. After all - SHE started the affair in the first place.
Saissa chapter 20 . 7/6
There's that naughty word again. Draco is NOT on any drugs.
He dragged himself out of his room and down the stairs.

As for Cissy and severus - well they are on their own for their relationship.
They certainly have NO RIGHT at all to telling Draco who he can and cannot be friends with.
Saissa chapter 17 . 7/6
Good on draco fir finally telling SNAPE the truth about just how small minded and blind the oily bat really is. Coz he is!

Harry is NOT James. Harry will never be James. Harry does not WANT to be James!

James was nothing but a bully, and Harry HATES Bullies!
Saissa chapter 14 . 7/6
UM cant transfigure a liquid to a solid?

Does Draco not know anything about chemistry and physics?

Water can be "transfigured" to ice when its cold enough, and "transfigured" into steam when its hot enough!
1,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »