Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Jade2099 chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Nice :) Harry really is a good guy...and redemption or not...Draco is human.
lilyflower42 chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
This chapter was great. Harry and Draco were perfect; their emotions and decisions fit them well. Hermione and Draco are so cute in Potions class. I hope you include the conversation between Severus and Narcissa in the next chapter. Regardless, I'm sure it will be amazing. I hope you update soon.
MRS.SRE Snape chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Great chapter!
letthesongtakeflight chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Ahhhhh I LOOOOOOVE IT! :D Ok I know that Draco shouldn't have made Harry let him win, but I get why he did it. And I'm glad that Harry let him win, Lucius would have given him hell for losing. And AWWWWWWHHH Hermione kissed himmm _ Please update soon :D
Indigo Lights chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Snape and Narcissa playing Gobstones? Too funny and cute :)) update soon!
OhhKae chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
Aww haha. Cute. Cannot wait to read their conversations! :) Update soooon.
neojedigoddess chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Go Hermione you little minx! Looking forward to the next chapter...this is going to be a long story if we are only in 2nd year in the 16th chapter! Keep up the great work!
NorthernLights25 chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Please update soon!
stonegnome1 chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
Reminds me of an old episode of the Munsters where Herman was a wrestler and his opponents told him hard luck stories so he let them wim, although in Draco's case it is not a story but the sad truth. I wonder how Draco will do against the other seekers who will beat him is they can.
GhostStar54 chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
nice
massengale77 chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
I am really loving your story. I love how Draco is getting a second chance and getting to be a better person. I also really like the fact that he has a friendship with hermione and Harry. I really hope that your story continues to be as good as it has been so far. Update soon plz!
xxflychica88xx chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
love it! I like the subplot thing going on with Narcissa and Serverus! I like how you are bringing those characters to life! love it
Bobboky chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
good
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
Great Chapter, looks like things are heating up between Narcissa and Severus. Ohlala
TimeRose chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
this is brillant! i hope severus and cissy get together! D
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »