Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Jade2099 chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
heh Glad they recognize Lockhart as an idiot...too short! I completely understand - I'm working on my PhD...so I know what it's like to balance play and family. Love this story and can't wait for the next update! :)
hochexplosiv chapter 14 . 3/21/2011
A Malfoy time travel story. Thank you! I believe he is one of the most interesting characters for this because he changed so much through the war.
saphire132 chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Love this story. Are you going to update? If you are, make it soon, I can't wait to read more of this story!
incompetent dabbler chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
Aww, Draco has a crush on her. How cute. ;3 I love how you got Draco's character to one with honesty when it came to trying out for Quidditch.
lilac9109 chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
I am not sure how the second year will play out without the Chamber of Secrets being opened, because through this you learn about Fawkes's tears and the sword of Gryffindor gets the Basilisk poison. I do like how Crabbe and Goyle have personalities in your story. Most of the time they are just shown as henchmen, but you actually show their friendship with Draco and I really appreciate that.
lilac9109 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
I am glad that Hermione is still working with Harry and Ron, and I can see how their relationship would be strained since they don't have the near-death troll experience to bind them together. I like how they are still seperate and haven't become a group of four. I can't see that happening overnight and it is good that there is still animosity between Ron and Draco.
lilac9109 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
It is funny how some things are just meant to happen like with Neville's wrist and Harry being Seeker. It is nice to see Draco and Snape's relationship and how Draco hasn't made a complete 180, because I just find that to be completely unrealistic. I'm not really into the Ron bashing, but I can see how Hermione wouldn't put up with him if she actually had another friend.
lilac9109 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really like this story so far. I have read quite a few stories where Draco goes back to 6th year and gets a chance to change, but never all the way back to first year. I am interested to see where this goes.
Pau-0803 chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
hi, i got the alert of chap 15 today, but there's no chapter so could you please send some warning for when you post it...cause if it comes with the same number ther won't be an alert...thnks.
Jade2099 chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
Great update! :) lol I've seen this chapter a couple of times now. Still enjoy it. I really like the friendship between Draco and Harry. It's matured Harry, really. I wonder if that means that he'll be ready to defeat Voldemort earlier...and what impact that will have on Draco as events change.
Tale chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
I have to agree with Ganjapanda, this is definately one of the better redos that I have read. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Ganjapanda chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
One of the best redo's I've read. Can't wait for more, and thanks for this.
Bobboky chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
very good
jade chapter 14 . 3/10/2011
Great chap. Sounds like lucius likes it a bit kinky.
NorthernLights25 chapter 14 . 3/9/2011