Reviews for Draco's Redemption
ayrekitty chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
Lord, this is good! I love these kinds of stories, when a few Gryffs and Slytherins get to really know each other. Your Crabbe and Goyle are a hoot, I'm enjoying the way Harry and Draco are slowly becoming friends just as much as Draco and Hermione.

Somehow, though, I don't think Ron's going to appreciate how friendly his best bud and Draco are getting, now that both realize they have more in common than either of them realized.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
sweet work
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
Please update soon! This was a great chapter!
wandamarie chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
it is a great chapter and story thanks
Jade2099 chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Absolutely LOVE it! Now...wonder what the consequences will be now that Ginny doesn't have the diary...looking forward to Year 2. :)
knightwolf20x chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Draco is gonna have to cough up quite a bit of sweets to reward those two. Great chapter, keep the story coming.
Princess Patterson chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
love the story so far...Love this good Draco n HErmione friends with Draco...Yeah Harry too! so D/HG pairing ..what about Harry? will there be Harry/Ginny pairing too..please..I would loveto see these two couples friendly with each other...Good story..
TorchWooder98 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
well this should be VERY interesting!
Bobboky chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
awesome
incompetent dabbler chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Quite a chapter, I must say. ;3 I love Crabbe and Goyle's fight and loyal friendship even though they are Slytherin. Lovely. Great job and good luck. I can' wait to see what else Draco might talk to Hermione's parents about.
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
ZOMG this is SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hamelia Le Claire chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
What I've been thinking in my head: 'how dare you end it at that! UPDATE SOON!'

What I will say: 'That was awesome! It's a very unique story and I'm so excited to read more'
wandamarie chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
woo ya they are true friends thanks
stonegnome1 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
An interesting point was made by another review. Does Draco know about this horcrux or the others? How will he deal with the diary? How will Lucius react when nothing happens at Hogwarts? Will Draco try to do anything about the Basalisk?

Does Draco know about Scabbers and if so will he do anything?

Would Ron be willing to sell Scabbers to a Malfoy for say 10 galleons? Questions, questions, and every answer fun.

It seems to me there is a rather large hole in your story.

You have Harry dropped off at the Potter mansion then the next we see of him he is shopping with the weaseleys. What happened to Dumbles alarms? Does anybody know Harry went missing. What did Molly think when Harry showed up alone wearing a new robe? Were there house elves? Was Harry able to find out anything about his family history, Gringotts accounts?

I can only await further developments.
PaxPacem chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Most of the time, you see stories where Harry gets to go back in time with his memories intact but this is the first one from Draco's perspective. I am finding it fascinating ... from Draco's perspecitive it would be hard for him to be able to change things and still keep the time line intact because of his family and the expectations placed upon him.

I really like that you had Draco fill Harry in on his family history, fortune and home.

I'm sensing some manipulation on the part of Dumbledor and may even McGonnigal, as Hermione seems to keep being pushed toward Ron and Harry ... can't wait to see where it all goes!
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »