Reviews for Draco's Redemption
bookaddict19 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
What a fun twist on the redo idea. It's interesting to see what Draco might do with prior knowledge. Keep up the good work. :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Please update soon!
Husky713 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Hooray for mushy aren't introduction! It's so cute. D

Now, the real question is how will Harry destroy the horcruxes now? No basilisk no fang...

Love it, can't way to see how this all pans out! D
Zana20 chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
We were going to stun some garden gnomes and tie then to some fireworks." If there was one certain thing about Crabbe and Goyle, it was that their stupidity was always good for a laugh.

This is the best I ever read!

Thank you! Chapter was absolutely brilliant!
Bonnia chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
This is really well written. I've never really understood time-travel fics, though. i mean, if you do one thing wrong, it could change the whole future.

And major plot spoiler... (Does Draco know that the diary is a horcrux? what if he doesn't?)
HopelessRomantic31 chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
OMG This story is Brilliant! love it to death seriously so well written and omg you just made me fall in love with Draco all over again ahaha but WAY BETTER ahah awuuh him and Hermione are soo effing cutteeeeeeeeeeeeee ! love how you portrayed there relationship! omg and i am loving how Draco is being so nice to harry now :D damn this story is just wicked ! and brilliant and everything you can't even possibly imagine! WANT TO READ MORE PLEASE! :D update soon can't wait for the next chapter!
knightwolf20x chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
Funny chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Mother Midnight chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
Interesting so far!
wandamarie chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
it is getting good thanks keep up the great work i am loving it
adeline mcintosh chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I love reading this. Usually, I can barely read AU fanfiction (I like canon.. a lot) but this story is well thought out. I like it. :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I loved this chapter. Please update soon!
Bobboky chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
very good
Zana20 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
Brilliant, I absolutely loved it!

Potter estates are very good idea!

May be if draco will tell to Harry about snakes, its could prevent Slytherin heir incident, when everyone thoguht that Ahrry attacked Justin from Hufflepuff.
Jade2099 chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
*giggle* LOVE This mischievous Draco and the friendship he is forming with Harry! :)
StarkTeller chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE! Come back soon with more! PLEASE?

X0X0~Vanessa