Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Jade2099 chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
I love this new side of Draco :) Another fantastic update! All too brief, but looking forward to seeing Master Malfoy's mischievous side! :)
incompetent dabbler chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Aww, Draco's such a doll. xD I feel as if it should have ended like this for him in the real thing. Very well written and I look forward to the next chapter!
knightwolf20x chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
Good chapter, can't wait for more. I'd be funny to see Draco and Harry working together.
Pau-0803 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
so glad there was a new chap. Is good that this new Draco shows respect for dobby, so sweet. about his grades, shouldn't he lay back a bit" i mean Hermin¡one's suppose to be the brightest wich of their generation, not Draco. so maybe he should show what he knows a little bit less, bus that's just a try to post soon.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
awesome work
wandamarie chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
i am loving the story it was a great chapter thanks
Lyssa117 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I am really enjoying this story, can't wait to see where it goes! I always thought that Draco's character was the most "redeemable," and was disappointed that readers did not get to see more of that in the actual stories. Please update soon! :)
MrsSRE Snape chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter!
stonegnome1 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
It proceeds well.

I suspect Draco's parents will offer him a reward for his superior grades. Perhaps Draco could ask for title to Dobby.

"Father, he annoys you. Let me deal with him."

Two possible corrections, if you think them worth makiing.

Which's for the Preservation of a Pureblood Society conference.

Witches not Which's

Most people knew Potter didn't care for his muggle relatives, it was from being a secret, it just hadn't been known why.

It was far from being a secret,
Zana20 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Hmmm, I can not wait to see next chapter to see what Draco will do!

This chapter was good! I only wonder that Draco outscored Albus ony in Charms, not in every other subjects.
NorthernLights25 chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Please update soon!
strivengoddess chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
the plot sounds interesting, i like your draco and hermione, i do wonder how things with ron will go in the years to come

update soon
Bobboky chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
good
Zana20 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
If be honest I find it too boring for my taste.

At least Draco could take Turban from Qurinus head during dinner/breakfast time and let Albus deal with him.

Its just Draco has this amazing gift to live his life again, but he just dont do anything. I know that he friendly to everyone, Hermione his best friend, Harry likes him, Severus treat him as son, and Draco also make himself known as prodigy in Hogwarts, but he could do so much more!

May be you can explain in the next chapter, if Draco afraid to change time, or he just lazy?

He hates his father, why not just kill him? Or may be some family magic prevent him from doing it? I like Draco character a lot, its just he so...aristocraticly lazy...or may be he has some perfect combination/plan in his head, when everyhting just come together?

Draco with his adult Niccolò Machiavelli's mind and years of exerience and knowledge of the future can outsmart anyone, so why he dont do anything?

Also I will not surprised if his father will not do some thing drastic in the summer, Imperio Daraco, do some Dark Ritual to make Draco - perfect malfoy Heir and change his view on the world! And its very easy to stop Dobby, just tell him newer to speak with harry Potter and newer aproach him!
incompetent dabbler chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Oh my goodness, I love it. O.O I love the storyline and the twisted plot you put Draco in, very fresh and rejuvenating to read. Well written and I can't wait to see the next chapter. Great job and good luck.

MOT