Reviews for Draco's Redemption
jellyfish chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
great chpater! can't wait to see how there summers go. and what draco is going to do with dobby. i'm guessing hes going to try and talk the elf out of visiting Harry, yes?
jellyfish chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
good job Hermone fo being honest with your BFF.
jelly fish chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
great chapter!
jellyfish chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
what lovley christmas gifts
jellyfish chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
great chapter, nice to see Draco continuing to befriend hermione
jellyfish chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
its weird to see a nice draco but hes still in character-most, so its OK
jellyfish chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
great story a really orginal idea
stonegnome1 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
I am not normally a Draco fan, but rather enjoy this.

One possible correction

She had asked him why he had stayed home for the Christmas holidays and he simply responded that he'd 'rather not deal with them."

If I am reading correctly Harry stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas.

therefore

She had asked him why he had stayed at hogwarts for the Christmas holidays and he simply responded that he'd 'rather not deal with them."

or

She had asked him why he had not gone home for the Christmas holidays and he simply responded that he'd 'rather not deal with them."
NorthernLights25 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Another great chapter! I cannot wait till the next chapter!
wandamarie chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
i am loving this story i understand it abut sharing the computer i have4 other people in the house to shear the computer with
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Great chapter though I curious as to when Draco's going to start interviening, soon I'm guessing.
SaaamForLife chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Love it!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
very good
inats92 chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
amazing...please update soon. also, can draco and harry also become close friends?
Zana20 chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Very nice chapter!

I just little bit confused. Draco knows a lot, why he not changing anyhting?

Firstly I thought, that Draco was not so familiar what Harry been doing during his years in Hogwarts, but after I realased that after Harry defeated Voldemort, public started to know about Qurinus Qurel being possesed by Voldemot and diary, that was given by Lucius to Ginny? Also how old was Draco when he died, 70, 80, 90? He has so much life experience, he can outsmart everyone, partucularly his dad. Also I dont believe in redemption of some individuals. I dont think that Lucius Malfoy can change for better, so why Draco can not remove hm from the picture forever, he could add some poison into his food and kill him...Also what about Sirius Black? After war finished, his story was well known, so why Draco do not help to find rat and release Sirius from Azkaban. I think Sirius will understand Draco well, because Sirius himself grew up in the Dark Family, but he was different, so he will understand that Draco is different too.

Because on the moment your story is just JKR canon from Draco eyes. And what about Norbert - baby Dragon?

I know that you aredy planned everything in your head, but I am so unpatient, because I love your story so much!

Update soon please!