Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Lemon melon chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
This is such a beautiful story! I hope you really update soon! Good job with the story so far! :) by the way, I think muggle is spelled like that. :D please update soon!
Whispering Darkness chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
A very nice story so far! I love the idea that it's Draco send back in time and not Harry or Ron or Hermione. It is far more interesting when the one send back isn't the main character and Draco has matured a lot over the years so I like the idea of giving him a second chance. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Lady chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Love the newest chapter. I'm was glad to read that Snape and Narcissa are excepting of Draco's behavior. I was surprised but happy to read about Crabb and Goyal being friends with Hermione. Thanks for the update, can't wait for more.
knightwolf20x chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Awesome! Can't wait for an update. I believe Draco was right in calling Lucius a "sick, twisted, bigoted, inbred, good for nothing wanker." I really can't wait to see how this all plays out.
Pau-0803 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
ohh so sweet. and lovely gift. Though i would have bought her a charm bracelet, but maybe for her next birthday(he can add charms for evry special occation. post soon por favor
stonegnome1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
It is an interesting question, how much does Draco Know about what happened at hogwarts. Quirrel de morte was kept confidental, as was the diary and basilisk. Draco was never close to Potter so does he know what changes should be made.

Without Hermione being close to Harry and Ron will they encounter Fluffy or notice the trap door if they do.

Both in this story and canon it is not clear who is head of the Black family. 5 official blacks three married sisters. One in Azkaban, one disowned, and Narcissa. Regulus dead, and Sirius disowned and in Azkaban. It is a question worth considering because of the implications for the story.

Happy holidays.
Pawprints In The Snow chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Wow, this was . . . great! OMG! Best Dramione story I've read. I can't finish others. I just don't fall in love with them, as I have for this one. This is, most likely, the ONLY Dramione I will EVER! finish. Feel special! My friends will be shocked. I like the set-up, the cuteness, the overall genius of this story. Good, very good. And, the best part, I can get into it, with most (every other) Dramione I read, I was reading the pages. With this, I'm in the story, with Draco, feeling everything he feels, and such and such. Good job! Can't wait until you update, though. I will certainly read them. Please, pretty please, update?
Yuri chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Great work, well written and great plot.

I only read one fic about Draco going to the past (I believe he was in Ravenclow and Harry is Huplepuf).

I am thinking what kind of changes Draco can do, because he child, but he has adult mind. He can do so much damage, if he wants. His fatheer dont have a chance against him.

Draco already had his recovery from travel to the past, now he should start his movement.

I wonder if he can release Sirius and ask him, as head of Black House to grant Narcissa divorce from Lucius.

May be Severus will marry Narcissa?
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
This was a great chapter. I am looking forward to the next one.
wandamarie chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the good work
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
so I see a hint of SS/NM, true or no?
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Great chap!
1stDeathAnniversary chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
This story is getting to me, and I'm not sure that I've ever read one quite like it.

It choked me up a bit, pulled at the old (dragon) heart stings a bit, to envision Draco (or anyone, for that matter) dying with so much regret. I'm not moved too easily, so consider yourself fully complimented.

Just a few typographical errors (probably done writing with a whole poo-ton of enthusiasm), that a beta will probably rectify.

I know you JUST updated today, but I simply can't WAIT for more!

Keep up the excellent work!

luv- IkKaiKi
michellepittmanblack chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
great start - i like the premise of the story - can't wait to read more! are you going to have draco & hermione team up w/ron & harry more? looking forward to your next chapter! :)
Zana20 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I love this story very much! One of the best of yours so far!

1st chapter was so...upsetting and emotional!

I just wonder what Draco will do next!

One possibility is to kill his father, I know this is terrible, but Lucius is evil. Draco can give him portion, that will make him to have heart attack or paralised him or some thing like that. In this case Narcissa will be The Head of Malfoy House, before Draco mature.

Also I doubt Draco knew how Harry Potter lived, and I doubt he knew about Peter Petegrew, who was in Hogwarts as Scabbers.

I also doubt he wll be able to find diary in malfoy manor, his father will kill him, if he will find that Draco looking for it. I also doubt that Draco knew about Horcruses, and where they are.

Time is so complicated, if be honest. You change one thing and everything just fall apart.

Please update soon,can not wait to read new chapter!
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 .. Last Next »