Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Zana20 chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
I just love it! Such a nice story! Please, please update soon!

Can not wait to read more!

I added you as my favotite!
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I like this story... 'a good draco'... please update it soon...
wandamarie chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
it was a good one thanks keep up the good work
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter. I am looking forward to the next one.
Maria Rianki chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Wait, so you're not updating until the hols?

Shame...

This is quite a good story, I really do like how you portray Ron as being a git sometimes. He deserves being insulted by Hermoine at least occasionally for how rude he is.

I also like how Draco's kept his maturity. Rowling made him too much of a prat and a coward, but here he plays his part nicely. Keep on going with this story, it's great!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
nice
TorchWooder98 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I am looking 4ward to this. Wow. Imagine. Hermione being best friends with...Im tempted to say his surname...Draco...Wow I NEVER say his first name
smiling-is-my-favorite-pastime chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Aww I don't care that its short, I loved it, it was so sweet and Severus was so cute! i love him. My one thought while reading this story is how it is going to affect the rest of the original plot-line, as so far without Hermione being there to be smart and all Harry and Ron would have a pretty hard time defeating Voldie, so yup I do really like it and I'm so interested I'm actually thinking about what's coming next! excitement can't wait for Wednesday or near enough to now!
lady chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Wow that was a great chapter. I'm triing to remember how the book/movie went to find the difference, can't believe its been so many years. But I think Hermione just missed out on her major bonding moment with Harry and Ron over the troll.

I'm glad you put Draco in Slitherin. I think he can change alot of their views. Can't wait for some interaction with Snape. I feel that Draco and Serv could have some much need surogate father/son bonding.

Hope for another update soon.

Lady
NorthernLights25 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon!
PrimAndProperCaye chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
This is great! I am so excited for the next chapter! The only part I am disappointed about is waiting until I can read more, haha! Great job, ! love it, congrats!
wandamarie chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
it was a good one thanks
Emri Amaya chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I like this story a lot so far! There were a few mistakes with grammar and all that, but that's normal. Lol. I like the story and the plot so far. I hope you update soon!
soccershadow3 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I love it so for! i like how they have nicknames for each other. and how Draco has decided that this time around he was going to be himself and not the right git he usually is.
Pau-0803 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
ohh that was very sweet. Maybe he could talk to dumbledore and ask him what's going on. Love the chap. Update soon please
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 Next »