Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
excellent work
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
great second chap. The question is will Harry later join the friend ship or even Ron? Can' wait for next chap!
Killing Aphrodite chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Great story so far, can't wait to see were you go with it. Please update soon.

Libby.
CS Copenhagen chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
VERY nice beginning, look forward to more, especially Draco's meeting with Harry and Hermione Ron's reaction, depending on how Draco behaves. :o) Sooo, much potential.
PrimAndProperCaye chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story! I the plot, how he now has that wisdom, I think it will be great. AMAZING writing, congrats! This is soo good, please update soon :D Genuinely Talented! Thank you for sharing this piece of writing!
Darlene chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wonderful story, new and original aspect and plot, i have never seen such an interesting beginning. well done! please write more.
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow, this is great. I have only read one other draco time travel stoy, but it was slash, and never finished. Look forward to the next chap.
lady chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love your story so far. I have read alot of time travel HP fiction but don't think I've ever found one will Draco doing the traveling.

I can't wait to see all the changes Draco makes to his life and those around him. Having decades of exprience he should not only be top of his class but have the ability to help kick Vold's but alot sooner.

Please update again soon.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love this story! It's very unique. Please update soon!
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Time Travel Draco? that is interesting. I have not read one of these before. So Draco is going to get a do over, I am really interested in where you take this idea. I am looking forward to the rest.

No Goons? or kinder gentler Goons? Is Snape going to be a pain in the butt? Will Draco be kind to Ron? and it looks like he is going to fall in love with Mione... sounds interesting.

I can hardly wait for you to up date this one. great idea.
nette91 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
nice start... I always think that a more interesting golden trio would be Draco, Hermione, and Harry... Just think how much more Harry would learn if he didn't have Ron distracting with his slothness, he wouldn't have had to deal with Ron's constant jealousy and betrayal. Of course there would be other issues with Draco as a friend, but I've always have felt that Ron seriously lacked moral fiber and fortitude. I even think that Neville would have been a better fit.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow it is a good start to another good story thanks
knightwolf20x chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I think the concept is really interesting. I would love to see more of how the new Draco will be like in Hogwarts with the knowledge of what's to come.
2,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170