Reviews for Draco's Redemption
JCJones7873 chapter 4 . 11/13/2022
I am loving this book so far. It’s my first time travelling Draco and it’s awesome. Well done
Lady H chapter 63 . 11/9/2022
Oh, darling! I do hope all is well with you. This is such a lovely story and I hope you are one day able to complete it. My heart was a bit broken when I realized it had not been updated in so long. Best wishes to you.
Ceilidhchaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2022
This is a great story! it's amazing that you've been working on it for more than eleven years! good wishes for a next chapter. I stayed up til 3am reading it.
StoryLover209 chapter 63 . 11/1/2022
I absolutely love this story! Author pls update soon!
magiemae chapter 63 . 10/6/2022
I just found this work of art. I must say, IT IS FANTASTIC! The characters are on point with their actions and reactions. Very believable. Thanks for sharing with us.
Lainewitch chapter 63 . 10/4/2022
So sad that this isn’t finished. Really love this story.
Guest chapter 63 . 10/1/2022
Please update soon. What horcrux draco gets next?
mollyrt76 chapter 1 . 10/3/2022
Fantastic story. I hope you come back soon, I am incredibly invested in this story.
Guest chapter 63 . 9/3/2022
Please update soon.
Paola Alarsil chapter 1 . 8/15/2022
I liked this story so much that I read it in one day. And now I don’t know what to do with my life xD… please update as soon as you can. I know it have been a long time; but never is too late. Greetings and congratulation for this !
AnnabethoftheChase's chapter 18 . 8/1/2022
I was promised a ride with draco on his broom. I love this story it's a great take on draco's character. I can't stop reading it again and again. 12 stars. Now i believe draco owes me a broom ride
Guest chapter 63 . 7/16/2022
Please update soon
Guest chapter 63 . 7/15/2022
Please update soon
Guest chapter 52 . 6/23/2022
I mean, don't know about good, more like he was on their side.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/23/2022
And as usual I am in it deep... Funny ;)
2,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »