Reviews for Draco's Redemption
Guest chapter 47 . 6/23/2022
I mesn, the murder I get, bu the rape bit was completely out of left field.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/23/2022
I mean, not sure where "troubled" is supposed to be coming from.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/23/2022
I mean, not that he and Jamea reached for such justification for the physical and emotional abuse... "Because he exists" was the provided reason.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/23/2022
Since eords have meaning, "rival" here does not make much sense, suggesting some fairness and equivalence in their relationship that the surprise attacks with superior numbers clearly do not support. One sided, unprovoked abuse. The term abuser or attemlted murderer would be more apt description of the reality of the situation.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2022
Not sure what the fight added to the situation, given he still asked his father to play a part in the plan... There was no need to distract him.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2022
Not sure James' father would be in the correct position to give a first hand accoint of his flaws the same way as, say, his victim would.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2022
Must say that him telling his father he would take care of the thing would be quite difficult to reconcile with the diary being nowhere to be found and the plan not coming to fruition... He would be a pretty obvious suspect
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2022
Well, to be fair Snape's life was if possible even worse, not having a respite even at Hogwards, and he did managevto learn Occlumency. Also, a great (?) man if a bit (?) egotistical? Try a lot, and then some.
theaceoffire chapter 52 . 5/11/2022
I don't know if the numerous typos in Molly weasley's rant are on purpose because she's bad at writing, but somehow it makes the entire section slightly funnier.
StrawberryButterfly7 chapter 15 . 5/9/2022
It’s funny, I’m having a strange relationship with this fic cause it’s really well written and I love both the Draco and Hermione characterizations. But my brain keeps hitching on the fact that he’s at least 50 and Hermione is 12 (now). I know he’s physically younger than her but his total consciousness is from his age at death, no?

Despite that, it’s expertly written so…..I can’t figure out how to feel lol!
Gazuzin chapter 63 . 4/9/2022
Nice fanfic, i like how natural the romance feels, and how Harry is stronger now that he doesnt stay that much with Ron,same with Hermione. Havent seen a Draco back in time before, cheers and i hope your life goes well and you can write more, seems like youre quite busy, thanks for keeping this fic alive
Guest chapter 58 . 1/30/2022
This has been a good story so far! I loved the development between draco and hermione as best friends then boyfriend and girlfriend. Not really sure why ginny and Harry started dating so soon though. It’s so ooc for Harry to want to date a fan girl and considering ginny was stuttering as he was asking her to the Yule ball and magically started acting normal right afterwards? Harry didn’t seem to show any romantic feelings to her whatsoever so her being his hostage made even less sense. I guess she’s supposed to be draco’s hermione? But they were actually best friends for 4 years before they got together so it makes sense why she would be his hostage.
Angelfirenze chapter 35 . 1/21/2022
I'm enjoying all of this so much. I love the alterations in both stories and how things the original version is learning are happening for him in the present instead of through bitter remembrances. ESPECIALLY for Snape. I'm so pleased you decided to write these stories.

I REALLY love the fact how things go differently for Peter and Sirius, in particular. I don't actually ship Draco with Hermione (Ginny! *cough*), but I'm willing to go with it and James/Narcissa because I'm convinced there's a fantastic plot you've got lined up to make them completely understandable in the future chapters. Oh, my gosh, now I'm imagining Harry with blond hair! HEE!

Oh, no...please don't let the opening chapter of canon play out, just with Narcissa instead!
raymond21 chapter 15 . 12/29/2021
I liked draco here. He was very mature and adult (well,he was 50 years old when he died after all,but when you are old enough,your childish tendencies tend to be resurfaced). He really considred Crabbe and goyle his friend and he treated his friend very well. I hope he was become a great boyfriend to Hermione granger
Guest chapter 63 . 11/2/2021