Reviews for Ironic, isn't it?
DietMJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow! What a terrific one shot. Loved Victoria's POV!
anka chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh, it's really interesting! Although I do not believe that Victoria would be able to keep the secret for so long (she's simply not that kind of person), I like your idea. It's the first story I have read where Victoria knows the truth and decide to pretend. I also like the way you explain her behaviour - I mean it's all believable, you can feel her emotions.

Great job!
Katinka chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
great story! Tastes like a sequel. I am really curious how you will let this charade end.
georgiamomma123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awesomely cute story. Tear wrenching really- the hurt, yet the love they share and protect. Great perspective and a very unique view. (I like the perfume idea!)
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow, that's a great take on Victoria knowing Diego's identity.

Very well written too! Thank you for sharing!
T41 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Very interesting take! So different! It was bittersweet but I enjoyed it!
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow, this was a great story! I must say I wasn't expecting much when I read the summary because there have been so many stories about Victoria finding out the secret, but this one certainly took me by surprise. This was a delightfully original take on the situation.

I love the way she found out the truth and how different and down to earth it was when compared to how she always imagined it. Another bits I like are how she broke plates in her anger and how she almost revealed Zorro's secret when she called out his real name. The way she broke down after that and how she realised just why it was so important for Diego to keep his identity a secret from his loved ones was my favourite part of the story. You captured Victoria's hurt and determination really well.

Overall, this story left a bittersweet taste in my mouth. That's why I like it so much. It really shows what a strong person Victoria is when she can make a sacrifice like that for the man she loves.