Reviews for Monopoly
kaleigh 19 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
i would really like it if you finish this story
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was a great start. No grammar/spelling errors, it flows pretty well... all in all, great work!
Jay090 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Are you still gonna continue with this story?...I really like it

Jay
Runner043 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Glad to see this story is updated. Ashlin is right about Steve and she should continue taking his picture. Who cares if he doesn't like it.
Lulu chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Very good and interresting story. Great chapter
ginkies chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Loved this story, reading it listening to The End by Pearl Jam made me cry like a baby, but loved the story cant wait for more
nellybean chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
So glad to see an update...I have been wondering about this one! Hope you update again soon...love the story line!
francis2 chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I'm glad your taking up this story again. Great chapter with Ashlin and the glimpses of Steve's past.
Browni chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Coll story...did you continue this?...i like to read how it goes on.:)
Qweb chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I like this story so far. Kline your arguments between Steve and Danny.
star trek nutcase chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Certainly hope you plan to complete this. It's a great idea and start. Steve's guilt complex is so much a part of his character that it makes sense that even at 15 he would react as you depicted.
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Interesting story.

I love learning about their pasts. :)
lovesanimals chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
It's a very interesting start to a story! But you haven't updated this for quite a while. I know that you have at least one other story going, but please don't abandon this one! Post again soon! :)
francis2 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Great story! I like the friendship of Tom and Steve, and I like the way the plot works, that it's not that easy to find a lead and that it's making Steve grumpy. The talk Danny has with him is great too. And I want to get to know Tom's sister better.
sallyferrell chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Great start. Looking forward to next chapter.