Reviews for Isn't It Ironic?
laurellestars chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Wow, I just spent the whole night reading all 11 chapters of your story. It is by far one of the best Supernatural/Buffy crossover stories I've read on this site! Gabriel's personality is very well written and Xander's reaction to the situation is right on.

It's so wonderful to find a story that's very different from the norm. Most SPN fanfiction are either Destiel, Sestiel, Sebriel, or Wincest, it's really nice to read something different for a change.

I hope you finish this one day, if only for its uniqueness. Really, there aren't many stories like this out there. It has been a privilege to read your story. :D
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Uh... That would be a no go, Willow!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
TtylerMaria chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I am seriously in love with this story! It's sad you haven't updated In over a year, but I will still follow it with high hopes. This story is the perfect mix and uses my most favorite trickster angel! You even have me shippig willow and Loki!
Tenshi-Lily-Hime-Sama chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
When is the next?
Monki-Neko chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
i actually never liked angel, human or demon-he wasn't any kind of "good" in either form or very helpful for that matter until he was forced into it, and him being burned for drinking nephilim blood? just desserts i say.
jil chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Please update soon. Love this fic
UniCryin chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Great story! :D I'm really looking forward to an update! :)
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
well I hope something of him is still around cause I can deal with spike being the vampire with a soul if thats a big issue and if the vamp on slayer action happens it semms more acceptible with spike ? William the bloddy. angel angelus being seperate creatures with a spirit forced onto a vamp(besides the one being used to move a dead body) Spike's soul thing semms more natural even if the idea in of its self is iffy cause spike/william the bloodyy/former human stayed the same charecter diddnt have an evil side and good like angel just himself and all his issues

but who knows if that will even be an issue

I do wonder what the power that be believe in with Loki, especially with Rangok He must have come to the attention of them at some point so II got to imagine him talking to his brothers without them knowing who he is and it being intresting
and wasent balthazar suppose to be a phillipine sun god and what with the philipines not haveing the best relationships with each other isnt it supposed to be another title for lucifer?
kida like loki and gabriel?

its funny but gaberiels is one of the only names for the arch angels that I am sure is an actual bible thing whenever king james or toran or others.
Raphael reminds me of something to even while im positive that castiel was supernatrual mythos only but could be wrong
I wonder if Gabriel can pass xander off as just a son of loki to not piss off the brothers, well if any can its going to be the trickster
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Thank you for the chapter! Sorry I didn't read it earlier- but I've currently got more than 100 unread chapters sitting in my inbox, so you're not the only one...
I liked the update! looking forward to the next one
-Silvermoon
goldenspringtime chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
Awesome story very exciting can't wait for the next chapter
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Wisconsin School Teachers Union I'm still laughing about that one.
goldenspringtime chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
You have Gabriel down pact, so very funny.
goldenspringtime chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
That is very Loki Mike Tyson, your story is so nicely written I'm so jealous now I'm going to read some more!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 11 . 6/16/2012