Reviews for Pilialoha
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/13
Good thing for Danny knowing Steve didn't called Chin.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
nice.. nice to read about their friendship
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
*adore*

This is awesome. I love the friendship and how well Danny knows Steve. Great characterizations of both of them!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great Story! I think you were bang on with it! I could see those two doing just that! Thanks for the read!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Very nicely written! Loved Danny's gripe about pineapple and Steve's call to the daily weather report. :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I liked the fic
vahanian chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great story, I like the friendship between Steve and Danny. Good name for the title as well
j.k.livin chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, Danny how I love thee! Loved it!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I like how you manage to show the friendship in the Steve & Danno relationship, all without slipping in slash - which I personally dislike unless the original characters (as written for TV) are that way. Course I also dislike romantic couplings under the same conditions. Unfortunately I have no control as a reader except to search out writers like you whose writing I so enjoy. Keep up the hard work.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Bawwww this is why Danny's my favorite.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
They have each other's back. Lovely story.
newgal chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I enjoyed this.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
You did a great job on this!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
*sighs happily* I'm so glad you write for these guys, too. They're a bunch of goof balls and I love them. :D

You have Steve and Danny pegged in this one for sure. Quite a concession for Danny to invite Steve to dinner with him and Grace. I like that.

Not at all surprised that Steve didn't really call Chin. He's a stinker and that's what stinkers do. lol Good old Danny knew, tho. Ha!

Nicely done. :)
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hey, this was your 300th story and I adored it. Danny has Steve figured out and I liked it that he was worried how Steve would go home.