Reviews for It's nowhere in here
FrigidFlames chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
I love this story, your characterization and the hilarious jokes you include. Please update this soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
UPDATE.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I understand that you're probably very busy... BUT UPDATE. :D

I check on this story every week and am getting quite tired of seeing the word 14 chapters! :(

I would love you FOREVER if you updated. :)

Many others and I would be very grateful.

SO HURRY IT UP. :P

THANK YA!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
please don't forget about this story its my favorite on fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You are such a great writer. KEEP UPDATING, don't want a great fan fic to go to waste. You are AMAZING!
Lucy chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
I meant to review this chapter first, before the latest one.

I just wanted to say that this was a stand alone chapter, it didn't really matter what the length was, I still enjoyed every minute of it.

This chapter was probably why I'm rooting for Cassie, not to mention I like seeing Derrick being portrayed as being very jealous.

-Lucy
sade chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Pretty cool chapter , but can we see some one on ne with massington
in chapter 15 ? i'd like them to finally push past the firtly friendship and acknowlgde their feelings even if its with a small kiss thats later ignored ... lol get where im going ?
Lucy chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Tee-hee this chapter made me giggle. :) I've been a long time lurker/reader and finally decided to review.

I'm all for massington, but there's something about the Cassie in this story that draws me to them. I find it adorable when best friends become lovers, it's so cute; so I think I'll root for the Cassie in this story, not that I'm taking anything away from the Massington, that pairing is written phenomenally, it's just Cassie here is really cute :)

P.s. I like how despite there aren't that many words describing the emotion, I can still figure out how the characters are feeling
and how they are saying it. Thats a feat! Not many people can pull it off, so great job, I'm looking forward to thr next update.

-Lucy
air of withering sweetness chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
Wonderful chapter - seriously. It was very humorous and fun to read, I'm glad this story is progressing so greatly. This chapter wasn't uncomfortable - at least for me - but idk what readers are expecting the characters to talk about considering their day & age. I think rule 34 is my fave.
Bang chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Its so interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter:)
kneexsocks chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Haha this was… interesting. The conversations they had. I thought it was funny how Sammi was trying to get into the conversation but couldn't. Great chapter. Update soon :)
Ann chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
More!
JenniferBroflovski chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Im glad to see you updating again :) keep up the good work
Addicted chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is so good:) update please!
NameKelly P chapter 1 . 10/11/2012