Reviews for Naruto: Question of Power
zeldawolffang chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Are you not going to finish the story? or are you putting it on hold? Any way your story is really great :D but please let the fox be lying about that D: the old man would never do that D: but good job with your story i really like it :D keep it up _
aede-san chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Wow the fic was soo interesting! I can't wait to see the battle between shikamaru and naruto. It will be a battle of minds and strategies!
N a b s t e R chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
wow i have read six chapters and so far all i have seen in this fic is the same exact story like of the naruto episodes... i am sorry but just don't feel like reading more chapters. Lame dude.
narutofan2191 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
lol that's a funny way to stop mizuki. just substitute with him as he runs while you stand next to tree and he'll run right into it lol so simple! now pretending it's a genjutsu to confuse the enemy ahaha
narutofan2191 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
cool start! very interesting!
SilverRider09 chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Update please
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Haha I had a thought just then. Zabuza said 'my chuunin exam was full of losers who ran away when they saw my face.' And my thought was 'was it really that ugly?'

Anyway,good story.
SilverRider09 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Naruto dies, and you're gonna have to sleep with both eyes open.
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Rasengan. I'm betting that that is the so-called original jutsu,
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
updat
TheSupevict chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Nice story, update:)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
I hope you update soon. I'm looking forward to a match between Shikamaru and Naruto.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Update it soon, please!
czxw chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
A great story! Lots of fun to read, though it started out very similar to canon. I like the no-pairings part, it seems to bring out the story to me. I also appreciate the branch Zabuza storyline! Update soon!
invinoveri chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
After reading the prologue I was expecting a darker and more serious Naruto; that said I am enjoying this fic.