Reviews for Naruto: Question of Power
Have you ever heard of death note? You should watch it if you haven't.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
shit
Dare queen chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
This is an amazing story!
michumichu79 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
DISCULPA SI TE OFENDO PERO EN MI OPINION DE QUE VALE ESCRIBIR UN FIC DE NARUTO DONDE POR TUS PALABRAS PRACTICAMENTE VAS A SEGUIR EL ANIME/MANGA ORIGINAL PARA ESO UNO VER Y LEER EL ORIGINAL, EN MI OPINION UN FIC ES PARA VOLAR LA IMAGINACION DEL ESBRITOR NO COPIAR PRACTICAMENTE TODO DEL ORIGINAL LO UNICO QUE CONCURDO CONTIGO ES EN LO INUTIL QUE ES EL MALDITO TERCER HOKAGE EN AYUDAR A NARUTO ALGUAL QUE JIRAIYA Y KAKASHI, SI CREO QUE NARUTO SI SE PONE PARA ELLO Y NO LO HUBIERAN HECHO TAN IDIOTA Y INUTIL EL EN ANIME/MANGA EL PUEDE FASILMENTE CONSEGUIR LOS CONOCIMIENTO Y ENTRENAMIENTO EN LA ALDEA POR SUS BROMAS SOLO LO COGIAN PORQUE EL QUERIA LA ATENCION Y CON TODO ESO PASABAN HORAS PARA QUE LO COGIERAN IMAGINA SI EL DE VERDAD HUBIERA SIDO DISGRETO EN MI OPINION Y OBSERVACION DE NARUTO SINO LO HUBIERAN HECHO UN IDIOTA,INGENUO Y PRACTICAMENTE INUTIL. I LOVE NARUHINA, GAAHINA AND ITAHINA!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
So you make the claim that Naruto should keep secrets as a ninja, and then he tells Shikamaru about the nine tailed fox? You made this story stupid now...
zeldawolffang chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Are you not going to finish the story? or are you putting it on hold? Any way your story is really great :D but please let the fox be lying about that D: the old man would never do that D: but good job with your story i really like it :D keep it up _
aede-san chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Wow the fic was soo interesting! I can't wait to see the battle between shikamaru and naruto. It will be a battle of minds and strategies!
N a b s t e R chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
wow i have read six chapters and so far all i have seen in this fic is the same exact story like of the naruto episodes... i am sorry but just don't feel like reading more chapters. Lame dude.
narutofan2191 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
lol that's a funny way to stop mizuki. just substitute with him as he runs while you stand next to tree and he'll run right into it lol so simple! now pretending it's a genjutsu to confuse the enemy ahaha
narutofan2191 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
cool start! very interesting!
SilverRider09 chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Update please
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Haha I had a thought just then. Zabuza said 'my chuunin exam was full of losers who ran away when they saw my face.' And my thought was 'was it really that ugly?'

Anyway,good story.
SilverRider09 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Naruto dies, and you're gonna have to sleep with both eyes open.
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Rasengan. I'm betting that that is the so-called original jutsu,
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 9/23/2013