Reviews for On Shirikawa
blueSenorita chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hey awesome!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
ahh... good lemons make me a happy reader...

i feel you did not betray their 'odd' relationship, that overly questionable 'are they, aren't they' vibe the two give off so well while leaving the rest of us observers in the dark... there is not 'love' just a profound understanding i doubt anyone beyond them could understand :3 sometimes, that's all the more important...

and believable kink is always nice...honestly Mitsu-chan, back alley in the middle of the street? what would daddy think :P oh well, Aki's got those strong arms and shoulders making it all good... f*ck daddy XD

and f*ck MC too, really guy? just 'had' to show up once they got off... bet they were all watching through Fuuka-cam or something with popcorn... XD

perverts...

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!
-Ikasury
Resplendnce chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This fan-fiction is amazing. Though mature in content it's delivery is so beautiful and poetic. Also, the way the Personas connect as they make love is so intuitive. Gladly adding this to my favorites. Wonderful.
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hmm, so I was going back to re-read some Aki/Mitsu fics that I like and I realised I hadn't reviewed this! . My apologies. The awesomeness of the story must have made my brain mushy. P.

Great work with another AxM fic and I love how very much in character the two of them were, especially that part about Mitsuru's hesitance to give up control, because that is precisely how she is. And the sex was very well written as well; not distasteful or cheesy and thank god you didn't have them screaming for each other at the end because I honestly can't picture the two of them doing that in an alleyway, haha!

Minato has horrendous timing. Hope you'll write more Aki/Mitsu stories. Keep up the good work. )
AthenaY chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Excellent story. Is this really your first attempt at writing sex/smut? The whole piece is nicely written and fun to read. Also: VERY cool how Mitsuru left her boots on.
Paul-Kun chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
just awesome...i have no words i love your fanfics so much