Reviews for Non Sine Dubio
dirt-angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
a very deep seifer fic that has earned my respect for your beautiful portrayal of seifer during this moment in final fantasy vi. :)
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
One of the best.
Phuq chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Score: The four hourman. A penguin cries, somewhere.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
I never read that one before...grand stuff, very interesting viewpoint on Seifer there. I love the way you do Seifer... The (noble) thing really worked as a mental tic but it detracted an icklelickle bit from the flow of the words. Anyway, thene liketh story and want you to tell her another story...
Luna Manar chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
A good look into Seifer's mind-the "(noble)" thing tends to get annoying, but that's the whole point-to make the "noble" concept just as aggravating to the reader as it is to Seifer. There are a couple things I'll point out:

"“It’s been fun,” he said to his not! friends,"

-the "not" with an exclamation mark really threw me off, here. I'm not going to suggest how I would fix it-I'll let you decide on that one-but there must be a way to get that message across without splitting up the sentence like that.

"the Sorceress’s wish was the only with he had anymore"

-the only "wish" he had anymore, right? Sorry, just a nitpick.

"And so he threw Rinoa onto the ground, and watched as she quailed and the great monstrosity before her clawed her way out of her prison. The (noble) knight behind him was calling (nobly) and in vain-and the sheer nobility of everything but him drove Seifer to draw his gunblade. Weakened as he was, he (nobly) attacked the emerging Sorceress, causing her hand to miss Rinoa by the barest centimeters. Then, because he had lost all other courses open to him, he continued to fight until Rinoa was away and his fate was already set."

-This whole part was the best UNclear. 'her clawed her way', did you mean "she clawed her way"? "The sheer nobility of everything but him"; who is 'him' in this sentence? "and his fate was already set"; this may just be my ignorance, but I wasn't sure what "fate" you were referring to...death? Disgrace? Both? Something else?

The last line of this story is just perfect: do not change it. It sums up the meaning of the whole story nicely and concisely.

Very nice, indeed.
Syvia chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Interesting AU fic. *smiles* I feel sorry for Fujin & Rajin.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Stunning. You've shown an excellent interpretation of Seifer's state of mind, and the ending is just... perfect.