Reviews for Utopia
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is just beautiful!
JessitheBlonde chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was great. I have to admit, I got a little teary reading it. Two Thumbs up!
Scarlet Snidget chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I found it interesting that the narrative had sort of a twilight zone, especially with the conclusion. So tender and sweet, though. I really enjoyed it.
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh my god.

So amazing.

This was fantastic. I love seeing his pov and this is one of the best I've seen.
Beth chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Great job...my favorite part was the last line about reality being the nightmare.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
talk about dark. Dave, the dreamer. I like teh idea
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So sad... :(

I think it's really cool how the way you painted him in your fic is almost like a parallel to Kurt. In love with someone for awhile, never able to have them kinda thing...

This was so beautiful, in a tragic, unrequited love kinda way :)
Estelle J chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Will you please continue? Please? Please? I am prepared to keep this up for a LONG time.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Bless your shipper's heart for writing this before I had to (srsly, this is such an unexpected and beautiful storyline). Your prose is lovely!
hillabilla chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is really well written, and the wording is sharp, especially in the concluding paragraphs. Good job, I hope you keep it up!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
aww. i swear, ever since 'Never Been Kissed,' i found new love and sympathy and respect for Dave, and this entire fanfic just proved it.

thanks so much for writing this. it's just the sort i was looking for. :')
H Koutalidou Aligizaki chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh believe me i NEVER saw that coming, that was like a BIG BOMB i was petrified for like...5 minutes, i couldnt believe it. I feel bad for him, he's going to struggle a LOT, but whatever, he deserves it because he bullies Kurt so... Karofsky go to hell :DDD

Great fic, i really enjoy your writing style in here. Hope to see more from you.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*sigh*

I hate the world sometimes.
SazDelToro chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ah this is heartbreaking...you really made me feel for dave.
MorbidMandy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is so good. and so, so sad. The way you write Karofsky is brilliant-sad and hopeful at the same time. Absolutely wonderful.