Reviews for Sunlight
Love This Story Update Soon
Anjalollipop chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
:) Great!
PoseyRosey chapter 35 . 8/19/2013
I have really enjoyed this story so far and look forward to reading the rest of it
PoseyRosey chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
I am confuse is shound be chapter 35. how come you you said chapter 11?
Guest chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
more please! more! soon!
Kelsey chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
Okay, so I just started reading your story the other day and happened upon your last update. I wasn't wanting to get hooked into yet another story that wasn't complete, but it happened. I tend to read stories that I know are already complete so that I am not kept in an unknown amount of time waiting for another update, but I couldn't help it this time. Please continue to update your story and SOON! Oh, and if you ever want someone to help edit/proof your chapters for your stories, I would be happy to, or you can also go to PTB (Project Team Beta) for their help as well. I used to be a beta through them, but I am now just serving as a beta on my own for different authors that I've worked some with.
Keep writing!
Blue1970Phoenix chapter 34 . 5/8/2013
Are you planning on adding more of the story? I would love to know if Bella can convince Edward that she loves him just the way he is.
booksxforxlife chapter 34 . 5/5/2013
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! How could you just end it there?! You'd better update, zoo! Thank you;)
booksxforxlife chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
O.O Go Bella!
Smiley Face chapter 34 . 5/4/2013
... Um, wow! Wasn't expecting that! But great! I'm loving reading this and trying to figure Edward's character at the same time. Great chapter! Love the story! U
cbmorefie chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
Great story!
militato123 chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
Guest chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
First of all, welcome back. This was amazing. I love it. This story is so mysterious and very, very exciting. I really couldn't stop reading it. I just had to read the whole story. Poor Edward, but he and Bella would be a great and cute couple. I enjoyed reading your story and I look forward to read more. Great job, keep going and thanx a lot.
militato123 chapter 7 . 4/30/2013