Reviews for Princess Of Greece
Perzeus99 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
hmmmmmmmmm...HADES!
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
awesome story :) I'm guessing Zeus and somebody. Maybe Athena's her Parent... Hope u update!
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
noico and Drew's an unexpected pairing, but cute-ish :)
LOLXP chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Update more often. Since I hate, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this, NicoXOC stories, please make the story a OCxOC. I like the NicoXDrew, keep it that way. I think that there are too much stories on fanfiction that involves having Nico fall in love with someone so Mary-Sue, so that's why I like the Nico and Drew pairing.
HolaitsCiara chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Nice chapter. I like the Nico and Drew pairing. I think you should make an OC for Izabell. Update.
Magic Janet chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
this story!
AnastasiaPhoenix1678 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I really like the plot!

I'm also writing a story about royalty and the main character was married at 15 :)

But why did the prince call nico a peasant?

Keep up the good work :)
itsallanoxymoron chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Some grammar mistakes, though. Good, as usual.

Anyways, it seems Izabella isn't that much of a pransy. Just . . . Er, different?

Bookluva98
itsallanoxymoron chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Yes, I do think she is a stuck-up little prancy, and I don't know how old she is, but IRS a wonder she survived this long as is.

Who doesn't insult Dionysus, really?

As for the grammar in this chapter, there were some things wrong. The spelling was still the same - I didn't see any problems.

bookluva98
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I'm sorry, but Izabell sounds like this stuck-up princess who has the whole world wrapped around her fingers. I know that's a biased opinion, but that's what I think.

As for the plot, it sounds interesting.

The grammar and spelling was good, as far as I'm concerned.

bookluva98
imsomewhereelseask chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
wow! amazing! just the way that Izabell is so sweet but such a brat, like a can tell shes kind, but she just not used to her surounding just amazing
percyjacksonharrypotter chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Good story, so far. I hope you continue. And yes I did see Harry Potter 7 Part 1! It was AWESOME!
HolaitsCiara chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
She annoys me. I like that. She annoys me because she is a spoiled brat, who can't keep her mouth shut just because she's royalty and all that chiz. But the thing about your story is that, if you are making this a Nico/OC fanfic, then I think that I'm really going to like it, since she's very unique, unlike most OC's who obsess over Nico. Great chapter!
Emily chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Zeus? The big guy? Mr. Lightning Bolts? Mr. Hey you! Get off my cloud! You took that from Hercules didn't you. lol I don't care. I really liked this chapter. please update soon (too lazy to log in sorry)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Isabella's a spoiled brat...I like will make me laugh how she tries dealing with camp.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »