Reviews for The Devil's Nine
xThomas2 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Huh, that was kinda run of the mill.
Frizzle chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Dear what-happened-2-nice

In keeping with my new year's resolution I'm going to review and not just read. I'm new to online fanfic but never too old to enjoy a well written story. I suppose it is an occupational hazard to enjoy kid's books and shows.

I wanted to thank you for this delightful story. It is well written and certainly draws the reader in.

I wasn't sure about the first chapter. It gives some nice background to the Mills family but most of the necessary information is covered when Danny and friends actually enter the story.

I really liked the way you painted a picture of life in Amity Park after Phantom Planet. Since I am relatively new to reading Danny Phantom fanfic my experience is limited but in many ways this is the best that I've come across in keeping in character with how the show ended.

Thank you.
Codiak chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
No, it's over! Sadness!

Oh, well, it was a great read. ;)
smallvillephantom14 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I loved that story!

Why the hell arnt you going to do a sequal!(sorry bad speller)

I Loved the plot line! i dont know why i didnt read this sooner!
Alma Uzma chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Wow! You are an amazing author. I love all of the folklore and mythology you are weaving into the plot.
Codiak chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Awesome. Can't wait for more!

And what's the name of the rhyme you have going at the beginning and end? Probably a stupid question, but... XD

;)
dragondancer123 chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I am really enjoying this story! I love all the folklore surrounding what's going on. I was a little confused at first because I couldn't remember what had happened, but I'm all good now. I'm excited to read the ending!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Rules of how to survive a horror movie? cool! I remember taking a quiz to see if id survive a horror movie and then one to see if id survive a zombie invation(brother made me). But it said i had too much a hero complex and id die :( it sucks. Anyway i know its been a while, but i really hope that you'll update this sometime! because its real good and you left it at a cliffhanger!
IamthereforeIread chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Oh my god this is awesome. I thought that Danny was having too easy a time int the fight, then it turned around and he just started getting hosed. And where is it that you've stashed Shana? Is she inside the other dimension? Can't wait for an update! This story does not disappoint.
Codiak chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
This is just so gripping! I love it! Keep going! ;)
dragondancer123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Wow, I like Sam's new role. She's like the myth and lore consoltant. Important when you're fighting myth and lore.

Ooh...yeah. Names are powerful.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Arteesta chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Wow, I really love the spirituality of this. The fact that you have come up with such an original plot line is so... refreshing.

I've always thought Sam as being supersticious and I'm glad that you've given her that trait. Her personality is spot on, too, and I really want to say that as far as the characters go *and* the OC, you're doing an excellent job.

Uh-oh. Shanna has let in evil, and she might have subsequently endangered her entire family. I really just hope that Danny can save this girl. And with Sam and her good luck charm, I hope that evil can not penetrate the teen.

I love Tucker as mayor. He seems to really have it going on when it comes to his duty and I'm glad that you got to play on that a little in the story. In the actual movie they really didn't regard that; the exception was showing him with a sash reading, "mayor."

Pff... yeah, because that clears everything up, right?

I really can't wait until the next chapter.

Shanna giving the voices a name has opened a big ol' can of worms. I hope she can survive. I really can't stand to see innocence die.

...But hey, it's your story, and I will be content with whatever direction you decide to go.

Until next time!

youngarteest8
Codiak chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
AWESOME! KEEP IT GOING! ;)
Vague Apparitions chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
I absolutely love this story. I remember reading the original one-shot prior to this. I found it to be interesting. I like your writing style as well; it's sophisticated. By "sophisticated," I mean that you use complex sentence structuring and vocabulary in an effective way. Finding technically sound writing on is extremely difficult. I'm pleased.

Update soon.

- Vague.
Our Lady Bonbons chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I like a strong Sam. More please.