Reviews for so tight i could not see
donna14 chapter 1 . 2/16
This story was so beautifully done. Sad, but very sweet! Another great story from you!
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved this plot! Heart warming :)
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
There are a lot of stories about Puck meeting his dad. This is the best one. It gives almost a good reason why he left and makes the reader feel some empathy towards Puck's dad.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i like it
kezztip chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was so beautiful! I'm tearing up a little.
couragetcd chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aw, that one almost made me cry.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I cried on the last part! That was so nice. Thanks for writing that. Based on experience, I would have preferred my dad to have left with his demons instead of not leaving us and making us bear everything up to this very moment. I'm glad things worked out well in this fic. Great job.
ykc.61377 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This was such a fantastic story. The emotions were so real, I found tears in my eyes by the end. You did an amazing job explaining why Puck's dad left his family and I was pleased to read it wasn't due to selfishness. Might I suggest a continuation of sorts to this story. I would love to read the actions/reactions leading up to Puck sending his father a pic of his new grandson. Either way, keep up the great work. You're very talented.
ali chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
so so very touching
FaerieGrrl chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Not what I expected when I read the synopsis, but very good story. I liked the detail and the different ideas into it. Very good job! Keep it up. Morgan
Ericka chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awesome story. Short and to the point, but with just enough emotion to pluck at the heartstrings. A on the Lubbock mention, especially since you said "middle of nowhere" and Lubbock is pretty much the only big town for miles in west Texas, lmao. It kinda made me excited since I'm attending school there! Definitely faving this
oftheSOUL chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was so heartbreaking :( I loved it regardless.
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Well, I cried reading this, which is always a good sign. Bravo!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Very moving! Noah's dad was very well written. You made me cry...Great job & Happy Witing!
okori.makuri chapter 1 . 11/12/2010