Reviews for Forever's Beginning
greekgirl317 chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
This story is so good! And I can't get over that conversation with Donna and the Eleventh Doctor. OMG... Donna! "Doctor, are you pregnant?!" I was dying when I read that! And the thing is, it was something she would definitely say.
eternalLove59 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Great continuation! Love domestic Rose/Doctor :)
Book.Doctor12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I love it
NabikiB chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Nah, new universe and it's never had anyone looking after it before. Should allow him a period of 'OH! Shiny!' with him as the beloved shiny thing.
misuky7 chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
This was beautiful, what a bonding. :3
luckbringer chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Oh this is so cute! Angst is good for character building and all, but sometimes a good blast of fluff is just right. I'll be reading more about this pair for sure!
(And I quite like how you tied everyone's stories together and around one another. But the lingering question is: What about Donna? Will Eleven meet Amy, Rory, and River?)
unshakespearean chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Jack with the gun I just :D
jenn008 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Love it!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I was so 'amused' by Doctor and Rose's babysitting of the TARDIS ;DDD Only they can look so adorably while baby talking to a ship..or coral for that matter..now.. And Jackie! With her "am surprised you didn't bring the photos" lol
Meiyo no Ko chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
*can't make herself stop grinning like a loon*

That was awesomesauce. I loved it. Mini!TARDIS is amazing, and I loved all the baby talk and gushing of Rose and the Doctor. It cracked me up.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Oh. My. God. That was amazing!
Clever Lass chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Aw, good for them, for wanting to treat their relationship with reverence! I do feel that sometimes authors end up cheapening the 'ship by having them confess their love and then fall right into bed too soon. In my mind, there's a certain dignity to the idea of waiting until marriage that simply isn't there in stories where the characters just go ahead without it.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
You write the Eleventh Doctor so well! He and Donna would have been GREAT together! I really enjoyed this story. A bit sappy, but they had so much pain, and I needed something like this; I accidentally saw a Rose bashing video and I needed to be reminded that, what ever anyone thinks, the Doctor and Rose were MADe for each other. Always!
NightLilyWanderer chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Gaah, I want my own little Tenny! He's so adorable and sweet! Is that too much to ask, universe? Probably.. :(
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Favorite line: all ears and leather. Hands down, favorite line.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »