Reviews for Hats
Kiki chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
This was just so good. I mean it was totally fucked up like Kenny thought, yikes, did I feel for Kenny. I felt for Stan a little, but mostly Kenny. I kinda wanted to throttle Stan. Loved the part where Kenny was holding the ushanka and was all, "you don't seem to care about this fucking up our friendship!"

Poor Kenny. More, please!
Screwme chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Y U NO WRITE MORE?
i really enjoyed reading this!
ILoveCaryl13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
YOU BASTARDS!
nice chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lovely. Great ending pulled it all together. Great job.
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was a good story but the end line made me really sad for some reason...

And now I have to go write a story about Kenny being happy or I'll feel sad for /forever/.
MidnightFalls92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love this story! It's amazing!
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Naww...Poor Kenny...Don't worry Kenny! You have loads of rabid fangirls and boys who love you! -Huggles Kenny-
AccioTeaAndCats chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This made me wanna hug Kenny and slap Stan. But I still loved it, the ending was amazing! It was like a bit of dark humour that really went well (:

Bloody Stan :C ah well.
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
lol. You killed Kenny. XD

That was sad though.. Sadfaec.
Surnoom chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love the last line of your text.
blarghffer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I read this a while ago, but must have forgotten to review.

This is just so startling sad and simplistically beautiful despite the circumstances. It made me truly feel empathetic for both Stan and Kenny - just two empty souls craving love.

I really love this story - thanks for a great read. :)
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
The last line was an excellent ending
ladylove1335 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow! That was great. You pretty much nailed Kenny the whore! Haha but seriously, great job! do more stories like this, they are really good.
ZestyMango chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Beautiful. I wish you would continue this!

-ML :)
tifaxfinalxheaven chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was fantastic, honestly.

I love the basis for the fanfiction as well as the story itself. It's almost... plausible, considering how utterly fucked up South Park is - both in itself and its occupants. Also, the characterization is pretty damn spot on for a smut piece. I especially love your Kenny and how he views things objectively (until things come to Stan's rather odd request). The depth to his character was really something to appreciate. Great job. (: