Reviews for The Kid
Kas3y chapter 1 . 11/11
I've read this before, and I now remember why I loved it :D
Keep up the fantastic work :D
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/20
Sorry I hit post review before I finished. As I wrote I thought Morgan discovered the connection between reid and his mother. I was under the impression that Spencer is only about to communicate with Diana Reid by letter or in person. My mistake. I also thought Reid didn't adopt the longer hair until later in series around the time he wss sjot in the kne and the anthrax scare. .he got a bloody nose for it but Reid already on the money with his profiling skills. Very good kind of poignant and a little bit sad story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/20
I got the Bambi connection. I agree no other Disney character would work as well. I wish you would write another chapter. Actually I thought there was another I think I read a similar one where Morgan take on the "school" bully. Excellent story again I thought there was more. I thought Morgan found out the connection between Reid and phone con
CriminalMindsAddict08 chapter 1 . 5/22
This must be the third time i have read this. you did a great job on this. You wrote Reid's behaviour so well that I could see it happening. great job
dianakotori chapter 1 . 5/1
Excellent story, loved how Reid defended himself with the profile. :)
Great Story!
Sexual CONGRESS? No. Find another word. This one does not make sense.
Tigrette-of-Fire chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I just wanted to say how much I love this fic. Beautiful writing and wonderful characterization. All the interactions I feel like they could be seen on the show.

Also, this fic led to me reading The Time Machine, which was wonderful, so I must thank you for that too

Keep up the fantastic work!
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
There were quite a few grammatical errors that I didn't bother to note specifically, but this was quite a piece! You captured their voices magnificently, and the start of their friendship. I love how we can keep speculating and come up with so many different beginnings of the BAU and Reid joining the team, etc. It never gets old. Yay for fanfiction! All in all, great voice! I could really hear them in my head, and I normally don't feel much for Morgan, but I liked how this was in his point of view. Also, the way you portrayed Reid made me love him more and all I wanted to do was bundle him up in warm blankets and give him fluffy hugs and rock him to sleep asdghkl.

Keep writing! :)
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I really think Bambi is the only Disney character that works. With those long legs that he will eventually learn to contol and curl up elegantly under himself, but that right now just go every which way except the way he wants. And those doe eyes, all soft and innocent looking you nailed it. Has the promise of a sweet tender slash ahead.
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I've thought of Reid as Bambi before too and it makes me so happy to see that other people have as well! "teaching Bambi to fight" is such a great comparison. I also love how dauntless Reid is, in the face of sparring with such an overbearing opponent. This was a really fun read.
Rachel GArber chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Yeah, I got the Raymond allusion, good start, well it's complete but very good be a nice start for a few ch story. liked it a lot, he's yummy no matter how he is dressed.
Ayame Yuuki chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Can you continue this it is very very fasonating and I want to know when they become friends.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh, do a sequel I beg you!
ripon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story and I dislike Nolan with a vengence! Brilliant profiling job from Reid and you! Again you have created a realistic and well paced episode, beautifully in canon and I loved Reid gettign in Morgan's face! Thank you.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »