Reviews for The Book of Ra
likethebossiam chapter 1 . 5/17
You haven't updated for 4 years. A 4 year hiatus? Have you abandoned the story?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
Pleaseeee update its been awhile!
brandonfmanning chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
No my inner fan girl is coming out
brainiac1089 chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
You no update. Why you no update? I wish you would, this story is really great. You've got amazing details and you have an awesome story structure and everything. The only thing is that I wish you'd put in a bigger role for Sadie, but on well, I guess you're more of a Carter fan, and further more a Zarter fan too. Ide put in more into this but one, I read this fanfiction a long while ago when you last updated so I can't really complement your writing well enough if your greatness isn't fresh in my memory and two, even if I read this recently I would not be able to form I to words everything I love about it. Anyway, hope you rise from the shadows or something and finish the story. Read you soon, or so I hope.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/26/2015
Stillllllll waiting :c
Bradybobh chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
Well..Still waiting..
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Amazing, but please, update
Guest chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
Please update this soon! It's two months past February and this is no joke one of the best Zarter fanfics I've ever read.
caylene chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
You are officially my favourite author on fanfiction!
shayd chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
You should publish this...no jokes ..its awesome
Bethechange1011 chapter 29 . 8/9/2014
This is such a good story! Love it! Can you please update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Omg! Please update I've been waiting for soooo long and it's sooooo good!(: please pretty please update?
Anna the Gardevoir chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
awesome story
Anna the Gardevoir chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
shes in the place of red sands!1
major bro army chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
libra leo scorpio cancer aries taurus gemini virgo sagittarius capricorn aquarius pisces will all curse you foul demon