Reviews for The Book of Ra
KC fan chapter 29 . 10/22
Uh... Is this story discontinued or something? I really hope it isn't because I just hate seeing really good stories that are discontinued! This hiatus you've been on has been a really really long one. Please don't forget about this story.
P.S: Have you read The Serpent's Shadow and the graphic novels of the whole series? They are really good.
Throw me in anyways imma go punch whoever enters
Madison Futch chapter 29 . 3/5
Please tell me that this isn't a tombstone on the 8th page cemetery! I really hope you finish this if you can, because I am on the edge of my seat, and would love to hear the end!
The Price of Power Heed My Sin chapter 29 . 2/25
You have to be kidding me. Is every single fan fic on this site frozen in time sheesh
likethebossiam chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
You haven't updated for 4 years. A 4 year hiatus? Have you abandoned the story?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
Pleaseeee update its been awhile!
brandonfmanning chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
No my inner fan girl is coming out
brainiac1089 chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
You no update. Why you no update? I wish you would, this story is really great. You've got amazing details and you have an awesome story structure and everything. The only thing is that I wish you'd put in a bigger role for Sadie, but on well, I guess you're more of a Carter fan, and further more a Zarter fan too. Ide put in more into this but one, I read this fanfiction a long while ago when you last updated so I can't really complement your writing well enough if your greatness isn't fresh in my memory and two, even if I read this recently I would not be able to form I to words everything I love about it. Anyway, hope you rise from the shadows or something and finish the story. Read you soon, or so I hope.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/26/2015
Stillllllll waiting :c
Bradybobh chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
Well..Still waiting..
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Amazing, but please, update
Guest chapter 29 . 4/7/2015
Please update this soon! It's two months past February and this is no joke one of the best Zarter fanfics I've ever read.
caylene chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
You are officially my favourite author on fanfiction!
shayd chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
You should publish this...no jokes ..its awesome
Bethechange1011 chapter 29 . 8/9/2014
This is such a good story! Love it! Can you please update soon?