Reviews for Where Your Heart Truly Lies
fascinating story!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Very interesting so far. Do keep on writing.
lenokiie chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
You're an amazing writer! I love this story, and it even sadder that neither James or Anabelle got to admit their feelings for each other :(
Udumuhv chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Why are there so few reviews?:S

This story is brilliant,you're an amazing writer:)
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 24 . 11/30/2011
Wow! I've just finished the story and I loved all of it! The way you added Annabelle to it was believable and the deveploment of her story, as well as her lofe for James, were well done. I'm off to read the sequel now!
jedimasterstar chapter 24 . 3/15/2011
Haha! Now I have caught up.

This was a fantastic story. You have a wonderful way with words.

My heart breaks for James and Annabelle. They love each other and won't admit it to the other. And who know if they ever will.

Wonderful!
LOTRRanger chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
This is so very, very good! I always liked Norrington, and I was very pleasantly surprised to find a James/OC that was quite well-written! I do so love OC's but I never seem to be able to find many good ones for PotC... 'Tis a shame, really.

Anywho, I really like this story! I'm really glad you wrote it! I particularly like Annabelle... :)

~~Ranger
HanashiNoSensu chapter 24 . 1/10/2011
seriously, I feel so bad for Annabelle. I love Norrington but when he kissed Elizabeth in the movie and this story I just wanted to grab the man and shake him! shake him, I say! -_- and maybe keelhaul him for a bit too, frustratingly dense man he is.

Love the story too btw and can't wait for the next installment.
Desi-Pari Always chapter 24 . 1/9/2011
and now there's a fourth movie coming out as well so i'm wondering if this sequel is going to be completely original or follow the fourth to some extent? considering it's about norrington i'd wager it's original though .

make sure to post a note here that the sequel is up so i know to come back!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 23 . 1/7/2011
so this whole story has been set up for the romance in a continued world from the original three potc movies? **pout** and all this time i was waiting lol oh well i'll just have to come back when the sequel is posted to find out how norrington takes his head out of his butt and notices annabelle .

update soon!
LadyKylie16 chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
Great chapter as always! I can't wait for the next update! Please keep writing!
LadyKylie16 chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
WOW! Love the chapter! I knew it would be good! Can't wait for the next one! Please keep writing! :)
Desi-Pari Always chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
woo hoo! beckett go bye bye!

bar none the best part of all three movies, the bastard's dead .

can't wait for the big reveal!
LadyKylie16 chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
OMG! This story is soooo good! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 20 . 12/29/2010
love the chapter

so was the song something original or is it an actual song?