Reviews for The Age Old Question
This is really good.
Novanto chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Please continue!
The Gentleman Ghost chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Good story. I hope your still writing this story, seeing as you haven't updated in a while. If you are, good. If your not, screw you.
Takaro SoL chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Hmm, this is an interesting mix of worlds. I'm interested to see how these worlds will intertwine and how the characters will react to each other. Im a big fan of both series, so i hope that this story will be interesting.
Hollow Reckoning chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I have to say, as much as I was initially skeptical about a BF5 and Bionicle crossover when seeing it in the Crossovers archive, I regret underestimating it.

Your wording and the way you explain the characters and events ultimately make both shows flow together well it makes me wonder how much time you spend writing each chapter.

Kudos to you for working it out so well! Although I'm not entirely sure, I like where the plot's going so far and look forward to more. :)
Kini Hawkeye chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
*Sigh*

Yanno, i still don't agree with this Battle Force Five Crap, but you know my reasons. I hope. If you don't, just remember that imma guy, and i value(d) my HotWheels, not this BF5... bullcrap.

Anyways, the story's not bad, i'll admit i skimmed a bit but it's not bad. Premise is pretty good, and for a crossover it's well executed so far. I can't really comment on anything else cause... well, on one side, it's bionicle, which i love - and on the other it's BF5, which i dispise P

Soo... yeah. This is what you get for making me review a crossover between a thing i love and a thing i hate.

Curse you.

(P.S AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I WON THE BET. WOOT. IN. YO. FACE... You owe me a review and to stop pestering me for them. That WAS the deal, after all. (Stop Pestering me the Deal, review in return Yu damn well better.))

-Hawkeye
Leaves are fun chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Love the story. Please continue.
Ignika Kaita chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I don't knnow much about BF5, But I'm guessing that its connected to Hot Wheels; World Racer. And as for the timeline in BIONICLE terms and the 'character' you chose, I'm guessing that either The Piraka (The ones led by Zaktan) Brutaka (Since he has one the only 2 Olamk that exist.), or Makuta Tridax (Aince he's been using the Brotherhood of Makuta's Olamk to collect alternate versions of Takanuva to drain their light over the years.).
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I can't say I'm the biggest fan of BF5, but I've heard of it, and am intruiged!