Reviews for I Never: Original OS
twirob chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
AWESOME! and surprisingly in depth o/s thanks for sharing ;D
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
it was good, not long enough though. a person can get caught up in this story.
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
First just wanted to let you know I found your ff site from Betti Gefecht and her rec on Trust. But before I read that I wanted to check out other things you wrote. I skimmed through the title, which are very interesting, but decided to settle on your first. I found the storyline and plot to be good and kept me reading with little effort and a lot of interest. I can see why you are a beta to so many as your story was flawless. I quite enjoyed their journey and consumate ending of the first chapter. They came a long way to get there but I loved how you seamlessly set the story and I especially liked how you brought in the death of his parents to explain his 'panic and run' from Bella. Well written and nicely done!
rubell chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
wow...one hell of a cherry exchange
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awesome!
Reader-many chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Im totally going to read the full story thanks for writing :)
Reader-many chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow great story! I saw the rec on twitter from a good friend so i say ok and im so glad i read it
kinsano chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, what a great story! It has to go in my faves list...
cjainrun chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Dazzling!
yep.fanfictionaddict123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
!
Orphaned-okay chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Absolutely loved it. I appreciated that you didn't make any misunderstanding last and helped them solve their issues through communication. Their first time was sweet and just right. You did great and I really enjoy it.

DK
youngandmature chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very sweet & a lovely read.

How far did B and E's experience extend before each other though?
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey SqueakyZ - it's me! :) I'm loving this little story of yours. Edwards and Bella's argument in front of the family was a classic.

I've never heard of 'I Never' (yep-old and boring)- Wow, Bella was so brave (or maybe a little drunk). Wouldn't have guessed that for Edward though. I'm intrigued to find out his backstory.

First date - soooooo romantic - sigh... Takes me back to some teenage dates at the local fair.

Exploring - lets get adventurous! Woohoo

Okay... Ouch! Nasty, cold Edward. What the?

Ahhh - grief and fear of being hurt again. You expressed that really well. The counsellor in me could totally relate - he, he...

Geez...I had to laugh at Bella, stressing over going dancing the night she's planning on losing her viginity. Priorities anyone?

Oh...so lovely. That was incredibly sweet and very romantic - true to life too, I thought, for such a gorgeous, intelligent, caring couple.

Loved these lines - Great finish!

Then she smacked a kiss on my lips. "And that was just our first time. Think of what we can do with practice!"

I returned the kiss. "I can't wait."
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Yea!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
So sweet and beautifully written!