Reviews for Ministry Ordered Exile
The ending got me
no im castiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
fantastic ending!
no im castiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
"You're such a bottom it's not even a question"? gold bro. absolute GOLD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Woah...that was hot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Perhaps I will join you when I am through here - if spending two weeks trapped with the Golden Prat doesn't send me round the twist.

ARE YOU AUSTRALIAN? IF YOU ARE, DID YOU EVER WATCH THE SHOW ROUND THE TWIST? IT WAS GREAT
MissMJS chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD XD XD XD XD XD
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Rofl, that was amusingly awesome. A big thank you to you and your friend for this :)
bluegreengay chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Okay, this was nothing short of brilliant.
hidden shades chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
loved the last one :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
HAH LOVED THIS! The ending is brill
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I don't care that it might be 'cause it's 2 in the morning, but this had me in stitches nearly the entire read! (the people in the apartment below must be wondering about the nutter upstairs...)
Anywho, I'm really quite terrible at leaving reviews-mainly because I tear through fanfiction like Hermione tears through 'light reading'-but I've been thoroughly enjoying your stories. Truth be told, I've been coming back every so often to re-read 'Chains of Earth' since it was first being posted. I'm surprised and a bit ashamed to admit this is the first time I've actually made my way through some of the rest of your stories. Conclusion: I've been missing out.
So, yes, this is an absurdly long bit of my appreciation for such a small bit of fun ('small' because I just finished reading 'In Pieces'), but I hope it'll somewhat make up for my lack of reviews until now.
Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Yasssssss Kingsley
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
LOLLLL! I can't believe it, that Shacklebolt would work together with Pansy. I'd think Hermione would be involved if there were such plans. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
You... You tease! D; (Actually, this was hilarious and done very well, but tease you are none the less.)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015