Reviews for Ministry Ordered Exile
Riya1112 chapter 1 . 10/15
Wow! I laughed so hard at the end! It really got me. The story was great and really funny. This was really nice. After reading quite a few angsty fanfics I really needed it. Thanks.
ishipdrarry3 chapter 1 . 9/11
LOL
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 4/1
The story was truly great and fun ) I rarely enjoy reading story in letters, but this one was unforgettable, thank you )
Butterbeer corks chapter 1 . 3/3
The ending got me
no im castiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
fantastic ending!
no im castiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
"You're such a bottom it's not even a question"? gold bro. absolute GOLD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Woah...that was hot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Perhaps I will join you when I am through here - if spending two weeks trapped with the Golden Prat doesn't send me round the twist.

ARE YOU AUSTRALIAN? IF YOU ARE, DID YOU EVER WATCH THE SHOW ROUND THE TWIST? IT WAS GREAT
MissMJS chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD XD XD XD XD XD
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Rofl, that was amusingly awesome. A big thank you to you and your friend for this :)
bluegreengay chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Okay, this was nothing short of brilliant.
hidden shades chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
loved the last one :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
HAH LOVED THIS! The ending is brill
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I don't care that it might be 'cause it's 2 in the morning, but this had me in stitches nearly the entire read! (the people in the apartment below must be wondering about the nutter upstairs...)
Anywho, I'm really quite terrible at leaving reviews-mainly because I tear through fanfiction like Hermione tears through 'light reading'-but I've been thoroughly enjoying your stories. Truth be told, I've been coming back every so often to re-read 'Chains of Earth' since it was first being posted. I'm surprised and a bit ashamed to admit this is the first time I've actually made my way through some of the rest of your stories. Conclusion: I've been missing out.
So, yes, this is an absurdly long bit of my appreciation for such a small bit of fun ('small' because I just finished reading 'In Pieces'), but I hope it'll somewhat make up for my lack of reviews until now.
Cheers!