Reviews for Ministry Ordered Exile
bluegreengay chapter 1 . 6/3
Okay, this was nothing short of brilliant.
hidden shades chapter 1 . 2/16
loved the last one :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
HAH LOVED THIS! The ending is brill
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I don't care that it might be 'cause it's 2 in the morning, but this had me in stitches nearly the entire read! (the people in the apartment below must be wondering about the nutter upstairs...)
Anywho, I'm really quite terrible at leaving reviews-mainly because I tear through fanfiction like Hermione tears through 'light reading'-but I've been thoroughly enjoying your stories. Truth be told, I've been coming back every so often to re-read 'Chains of Earth' since it was first being posted. I'm surprised and a bit ashamed to admit this is the first time I've actually made my way through some of the rest of your stories. Conclusion: I've been missing out.
So, yes, this is an absurdly long bit of my appreciation for such a small bit of fun ('small' because I just finished reading 'In Pieces'), but I hope it'll somewhat make up for my lack of reviews until now.
Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Yasssssss Kingsley
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
LOLLLL! I can't believe it, that Shacklebolt would work together with Pansy. I'd think Hermione would be involved if there were such plans. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
You... You tease! D; (Actually, this was hilarious and done very well, but tease you are none the less.)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Ha! Pansy is so smart!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
PMSL!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
oooo i loved the ending, so very devious.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I was already loving this, but that last letter at the end made it amazing.
After what you said about not being able to tell the writing apart I was trying to, so I'm going to have a guess- I think you wrote Harry's letters and someone else wrote Draco's?
mmm189 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I am dying, as this is an amazing fic.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ha ha! This was cute.
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Haha! Loved the pansy from kingsley part hehe
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
some very entertaining letters :)