Reviews for Stargate Reopened
JOHN0713 chapter 8 . 12/6/2019
Excellent story with a different perspective that is very entertaining.
Hi-Fionn chapter 8 . 6/29/2019
Re reading a lot of stuff and I enjoyed this the second time round.
1980CJ-5 chapter 8 . 3/23/2019
Lately I've been going over some of the old stories I had saved and rereading those I haven't read in some time. I loved this story when you first published it and rereading it remember why. A fresh take on the Stargate without the idiotic politics getting in the way. I know you haven't updated in several years but damn if that story was and is to good to let go. I hope you can pick this story back up and begin updating it once again.
evestephie chapter 8 . 1/15/2019
Noooooo, please. You can't just leave it like this. So much wonderful world build up. This fic is clever and engrossing. Do you know his hard it is to find an intelligent Stargate fanfiction? Please don't let this story die, not when it's just getting good. Can you imagine how awesome it would be when they finally meet the Tok'Ra and the Nox, not too mention the Asgard? The Goa'uld won't even know what's coming for them. Please update.
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 8 . 6/20/2018
Nice story, I like it
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
Wow, what an enlightened chapter! You have a great spirit and very advanced thinking! I am very impressed, too bad you are not a politician we need people like you. It's the only hope for our planet as a whole.
oxyd2013 chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
One of the best stories out there. Many thanks.
I hope you will post a follow-up someday.
SGM84 chapter 8 . 9/17/2017
read this, really enjoyed it, hope it gets updated and finished soon, be a waste if it's not.
ender13sfd chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Hope you'll get to finish it someday.
Cheers.
Player42 chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
we need a Stargate train to transport materials off world quick with moveable tracks xD
charles123 chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
What a wonderful story!
I loved watching SG as a kid and I like it even now but the fact that it was all controlled by American Air Force - not armed forces, just Air Force - was ridiculous. Not to mention that the SGC had sometimes more luck than brains.
I honestly hope that you're going to update the story soon.
Reader8916 chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
I love several of your stories. I'm just rereading this one, and thought I'd make a comment on something that may have been made already, and isn't really important, but ... you do a really good job with lots of details, so one place I noticed you were making mistakes bothered me. That being, many times you describe people's physical reactions to exposure to Abydos' heat, and you usually something about them instantly being soaked in sweat, or their cloths sticking to them from sweat. That's, well, wrong. That's what happens in Florida, or the tropics. Having worked in the desert, I can tell you, your sweat evaporates before it even has time to roll down your face, or soak your clothes. It's gone so fast you end up covered in salt crystal left behind on your skin, and your skin cracks from dehydration. At times you'd kill for your shirt to be soaked and stuck to you.

Like I said, I know it's way late and not really important, but it might be useful in the future.
Stalyon chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
It was just getting really interesting! I really hope this story gets picked back up. This story has so much potential.
Nagato chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
An amazing story, too bad its been abandoned.
Oscar chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This is a fantastic fanfic, possibly the best in this entire (and extensive) fandom, and I really hope you guys return to it one day. :)