Reviews for Stargate Reopened
Nagato chapter 8 . 6/10
An amazing story, too bad its been abandoned.
Oscar chapter 1 . 4/9
This is a fantastic fanfic, possibly the best in this entire (and extensive) fandom, and I really hope you guys return to it one day. :)
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 4/10
Very compelling writing. Well done.
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 4/9
Ahh yay! (Flail about). This is awesome. Absolutely love it.
Xiard Vron chapter 4 . 4/9
Woo technology and science and awesome!
Xiard Vron chapter 3 . 4/9
Really fun and interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
jag389 chapter 8 . 2/17
hope you return this someday. this a great story.
edvin.ka chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
writhe more
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
I love it! I hope its continued!
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
another interesting read. so is this story abandoned as well?
ViciousFitz chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Is this gonna be continued? I really hope so, because it is on of the best AU I have read. It would be a shame to have it abandoned completely.
Robofin117 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this tale you have woven. Another what if scenario that took a much different path than many. I do hope you continue in writing this piece of fiction because I do want to know what happens next.
orionastro chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
very good, dare i say amazing story so far, i hope that you can update soon . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
Stephen chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
great story please continue this!
sunstarunicorn chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
I just came across this most intriguing reimaging of the Stargate universe and I think this story has a lot of good material, a lot of potential, and certainly hints at someday becoming quite the epic. I noted with some disappointment that it's been over two years since last it was updated.

As much as I want to beg for an update soon, I will not. Instead I simply ask that you not forget this wonderful story. Perhaps not today, or tomorrow, or even this year, depending on real life, but someday, please come back to this story and give it all the detail and attention the first eight chapters were given.

On a tiny personal note, please keep all the Abydos survivors alive. That was a big pet peeve of mine with the show, that they killed off a great character in the second/third episode just for the drama/shock factor.

May the Lord bless you and your family.

Happy Writing!