Reviews for Stargate Reopened
charles123 chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
What a wonderful story!
I loved watching SG as a kid and I like it even now but the fact that it was all controlled by American Air Force - not armed forces, just Air Force - was ridiculous. Not to mention that the SGC had sometimes more luck than brains.
I honestly hope that you're going to update the story soon.
Reader8916 chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
I love several of your stories. I'm just rereading this one, and thought I'd make a comment on something that may have been made already, and isn't really important, but ... you do a really good job with lots of details, so one place I noticed you were making mistakes bothered me. That being, many times you describe people's physical reactions to exposure to Abydos' heat, and you usually something about them instantly being soaked in sweat, or their cloths sticking to them from sweat. That's, well, wrong. That's what happens in Florida, or the tropics. Having worked in the desert, I can tell you, your sweat evaporates before it even has time to roll down your face, or soak your clothes. It's gone so fast you end up covered in salt crystal left behind on your skin, and your skin cracks from dehydration. At times you'd kill for your shirt to be soaked and stuck to you.

Like I said, I know it's way late and not really important, but it might be useful in the future.
Stalyon chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
It was just getting really interesting! I really hope this story gets picked back up. This story has so much potential.
Nagato chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
An amazing story, too bad its been abandoned.
Oscar chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This is a fantastic fanfic, possibly the best in this entire (and extensive) fandom, and I really hope you guys return to it one day. :)
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
Very compelling writing. Well done.
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Ahh yay! (Flail about). This is awesome. Absolutely love it.
Xiard Vron chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Woo technology and science and awesome!
Xiard Vron chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
Really fun and interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
jag389 chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
hope you return this someday. this a great story.
edvin.ka chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
writhe more
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
I love it! I hope its continued!
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
another interesting read. so is this story abandoned as well?
ViciousFitz chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Is this gonna be continued? I really hope so, because it is on of the best AU I have read. It would be a shame to have it abandoned completely.
Robofin117 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this tale you have woven. Another what if scenario that took a much different path than many. I do hope you continue in writing this piece of fiction because I do want to know what happens next.