Reviews for Stargate Reopened
orionastro chapter 8 . 5/20
very good, dare i say amazing story so far, i hope that you can update soon . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
Stephen chapter 8 . 4/15
great story please continue this!
sunstarunicorn chapter 8 . 4/15
I just came across this most intriguing reimaging of the Stargate universe and I think this story has a lot of good material, a lot of potential, and certainly hints at someday becoming quite the epic. I noted with some disappointment that it's been over two years since last it was updated.

As much as I want to beg for an update soon, I will not. Instead I simply ask that you not forget this wonderful story. Perhaps not today, or tomorrow, or even this year, depending on real life, but someday, please come back to this story and give it all the detail and attention the first eight chapters were given.

On a tiny personal note, please keep all the Abydos survivors alive. That was a big pet peeve of mine with the show, that they killed off a great character in the second/third episode just for the drama/shock factor.

May the Lord bless you and your family.

Happy Writing!
SpyAgent001 chapter 8 . 4/2
Awesome.

L
Oscar chapter 8 . 2/17
This is simply magnificent! One of the best fanfics in existence.

Please continue? :)
Vatsyayana69 chapter 8 . 2/17
please update,love this version of sgc
jayods chapter 8 . 1/29
fantastic read. this is the only fic i've read that made me so excited for freakin' science, of all things. awesome job with this.
Difdi chapter 7 . 1/26
You have a technical error in the naming of the Therbia colony.

Traditionally, the star system is named for the star. If there is more than one star in the system, the primary star has an -A suffix, the second star has a -B, and so forth. Planets that lack a name of their own are then named for the star they orbit with a number indicating orbital distance. A moon orbiting a planet would have a lower case alphabetical suffix - the first planet orbiting Therbia would be Therbia-1, the second would be Therbia-2, a moon orbiting Therbia-2 would be Therbia-2a and so forth. In the event of a binary system, the moon of the fourth planet orbiting the second star would be Therbia-B-4a.

By naming the colony world itself Therbia-B, you are implying that humans are living on a sun rather than a planet.
Difdi chapter 6 . 1/26
The story about Galileo being censured by the Catholic Church is indeed well known - but is simply not true,

Galileo was censured by a peer review panel composed of his fellow scientists after he presented an almost totally unsupported hypothesis as if it were established fact. The man had documented his research so poorly that he had no actual proof that he was right in his claims, yet presented them anyway.

The peer reviewers smacked him down for it, just like any such review panel would do for ANY research carried out so poorly, even today.

The Chirch at the time was the main sponsor of scientists in Europe, spending far more on science than any king or university. But they insisted that researchers produce good research, not flimsy claims with no proof. The Church believed that science was nothing more than admiring the glory of God's Creation, and therefore wholeheartedly approved of it. The belief that the Chirch opposed science is a popular myth, but still a myth.
Difdi chapter 4 . 1/26
You have a technical error. HEPA filters are particulate filters, not gas filters. They'll grab extremely fine particles, down to the size of viruses but they cannot filter out things the size of molecules, such as carbon dioxide gas.

There are filters that can filter out gasses, but HEPA cannot. a web search for respirator cartridges would be a good place to start looking for the specific cartridge names, if you're so inclined.
DABraning chapter 8 . 1/19
Just found this and I am hooked. Any chance of adding more chapters?
monbade chapter 8 . 1/17
great story but oh come on you cant leave it there. What happened to Teal'c? More please
Karther Jex chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This is a truly magnificent fanfic - please keep going! :)
Mischief Managed 85 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Nooo! I hate you so much!
I just found this story and I loved it and the cliffhanger with Teal'c was totally evil!
At least it's still in the currently active stories.

Thank you for writing this fic and I really hope to see more of it!
L0u1s13 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This is fantastic - please update! :)