Reviews for Stargate Reopened
ConstanceJ chapter 9 . 5/12
Rad!
So good but so sad it ended
Maybe268 chapter 9 . 3/7
A great story and read so far, hope to see much more
Julie Q chapter 9 . 2/5
This is a fantastic story - thank you so much for all of your careful thought and exhaustive planning and hard work on it! :) *hugs*

...now I'm really curious to see what happens with Nem... and how you handle the Tok'ra? Could be a lot of fun! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Wish this would continue it was a good story
oldmantooldrip chapter 9 . 12/4/2021
more please
sg07 chapter 9 . 12/1/2021
This is a great story. Hope you continue that and the other SG Stories with Robotech. Will you continue this story arc?
lex28 chapter 9 . 11/23/2021
please please please more stargate reopened I can see it has been a work in progress since 2010 So my rough maths says that's 1 chapter every 14 months but please keep it coming is a really good story
Talon5Krrde chapter 6 . 10/25/2021
I think that 'Special Tactics Warfare School' should have been called 'Special Warfare and Tactics.' Then you could have played with S.W.A.T. lol
Ewueil chapter 3 . 7/23/2021
Very well written and thought out!

What do you think about the point of origin glyph, personally i find it hard to believe that a gate needs a unique symbol put on the dial ring just to be able to dial out. That would mean that the stargates either cannot be transported as the point of origin would change or that the dialling sequence could be shorter as the last symbol is always the same when dialling out from a specific gare as the symbol indicates the out dialling gate and not the location/planet. If you are an ancient race making modular stargates that would seem like a waste of time and resources.
serialkeller chapter 9 . 6/18/2021
Awesome stuff. I cannot get enough of it. Keep it up :D
ironspike68 chapter 9 . 5/4/2021
Outstanding variation. It’s too bad it’ll likely never be finished, but definitely worth a “follow”, JIC.

Spike
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2021
Need more of story
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 9 . 3/30/2021
AMAZING
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 3/18/2021
I wish, oh so much, that we, as humans, would be wise enough and compassionate enough to steer this course. Not only offering, wholeheartedly, to succor a world of people facing death, but to be wise enough to ask ONLY to be TAUGHT as much and as fast as we are able to learn and no more.