Reviews for L Lawliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 1/4
free to rape? I doubt snape would do that...well..
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 1/4
wow gryffindor! Awesome! (Is it just me or does all quiet/silent/moody/creepy/dark characters seem to be either a ravenclaw or a slytherin?)
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/4
i like how u described L, 'shuffled', xD really suits him well
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 6 . 1/3
Its a shame you stoped writing this i can't say i'll ever come across another story where L goes to Hogwarts it was pretty original
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Please continue this! Its too good to be a dead fic T_T
The QAS chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Hmm...an interesting start. I really like the of this story.
Niobinay chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Intriguing premise...

I like your take on filling in the gaps in L's history. Only problem I have are the malfoy segments. Seem unnecessary to me, though not poorly written.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see an update as soon as you can slip one in.
mellra chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I'm really liking this story! It has so many original ideas, and its funny to see how the cast of Harry Potter responds to some of L's more...eccentric quirks. Can't wait to see more!
Kazaru13 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Please continue this story its really good!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
I quite like what you've done with this story so far, I've enjoyed reading it. I hope you get a chance to continue it sometime. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Please update!
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Good story. Good plot. Good spelling. LOVE IT.
Devil Reader chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Really interesting beginning and I can tell you have really put a lot of thought into your character development and interactions. Nice going.
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Nice Boggart scene.

And yeah we are pretty sensitive about acid candy and loosing bones. :P
No Harry we cant just pop back in whatever! Our schooling and careers are quite intricite and take time.(seems he settled into some wizard arrogance) And Hogwarts cant be that great. Seemed like the other magical comuntities didnt want to bother helping the Minestry.
At least the X-Men school tries for integration. . .
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Hm. . . If L hadnt demanded otherwise, I think he wouldve ended up in Slytherin. He's quite crafty. :P