Reviews for L Lawliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban
roilian chapter 6 . 6/20
Wonderful story. I really hope to see it continued.
Why did you stop?
It was an amazing story.
There are not many good L stories, especially cross overs.
Tamha chapter 6 . 10/25/2016
OMG! faun!James is a hilarious Omake! There is a lot of legends of human transfiguration in real Greek mythology, so this is a perfect tie in to that. I have long assumed that Circe (known for her human transfigurations) would have been one of the more famous ancient witches, and I commonly see her used as an additional name to take in vain, like Merlin and sometimes Morgan(na), in the fandom.
Tamha chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
I have always thought it a little strange that only Harry and Neville are mentioned as orphans (or something close enough to), especially since Susan is one as well, but I generally assumed that was because she wasn't sharing a dorm room with Harry. He's not terribly aware of the world around him, nor ever really encouraged to find out more for himself if it's not directly related to Voldemort. I also always thought it strange that Harry remembered his own mother's murder, but Neville doesn't have Dementor flashbacks of his parents' torture, as the latter happened shortly after the former. I can only assume that means that Neville wasn't actually in whatever location it happened at.
Tamha chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
I wanted to take a moment to note that, canonically, L's birthday (31 October, 1979) is 9 months prior to Harry's (31 July, 1980) rather than three months later. However, since that still falls after September 1, he'd still be in Harry's year. Hermione is the same, her canon birthday is 19 September, 1979, and therefore is one of the oldest students in their year. So, L should already be 13 at this time. I only mention it because I keep automatically correcting his age as I'm reading.
Chocobogirl chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
...I want to see Eddy the Teddy, as I shall now dub him, eat Voldemort's arm off. Like, James Is dead and Eddy comes after Voldy.
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Such an amazing story! I love how you've incorporated L into the story, and very much hope you continue the story sometime! :D
Lady Aarya chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
What if L is Sirius son? That would be fun. L seems so distant and different from him. I love L and I love Sirius.
AriaChan29 chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Please continue! I knkw its been like 3 years 4 or something but this is just SUPER AMAZINH!
RyuuSiren7 chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
...Dear God, I've discovered the origin of the creepy-as-heck bear from Dangan Ronpa... Great fanfic, though! Do you plan on continuing?
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
free to rape? I doubt snape would do that...well..
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
wow gryffindor! Awesome! (Is it just me or does all quiet/silent/moody/creepy/dark characters seem to be either a ravenclaw or a slytherin?)
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
i like how u described L, 'shuffled', xD really suits him well
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Its a shame you stoped writing this i can't say i'll ever come across another story where L goes to Hogwarts it was pretty original
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Please continue this! Its too good to be a dead fic T_T