Reviews for Julia
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
when i started to watch Men in Tree, i totaly ignored that Kelli was in it! Fantastic surprise actually! She is awesome (as usual!)

Thank you so much to write on that show!

So, your fic is fantasticaly written and really moves me!

Don't stop to write on Men In Tree. PLEASE
hmcfanaddict chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That scene was so heartbreaking! I love the way you've explored Julia's thoughts during that time. You've done a great job with Julia here so if you feel lead to write more for her I'll definitely be reading them!
LightWoman chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That scene was so emotional. Kelli crying makes me cry anyway, but I was shedding a few tears in this scene because it was so sad and moving. Gary dying would have been bad enough, but the fact they had to let him go made it so much more tragic, and would definitely lead to feelings of guilt that would be tough to deal with. I love that finding a new character of Kelli's that I love has led me to a new fandom and new fanfic. Please do write more Julia stuff! I love her! :-)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
A fitting little piece. I've just watched Kelli's first two Men in Trees eps and the scene when he tells them to let him go was just heartbreaking. This is a realistic look at her feelings with regards to that. If you're inspired to write more Julia-centred Men in Trees fics, I'll read them :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Love your writing but I don't know this show/movie? Was Kelli Williams in it? Will you send me a message where it can be found and a litttle synopsis? Please and Thnx.