Reviews for Crazy Town (How to Handle a Midlife Crisis)
pillowdrabbler chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You do hilarity just fine, my friend. Just fine. You have a way with prose, which makes me feel absolutely loving fortunate to have run into this. Thanks for the treat!

Hope calling you "friend" wasn't so much unsolicitedly presumptuous as gratuitously affectionate.

All the best.
MireOkido chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved it!

Too crazy, I died laughing

Sam, you're not that old, I love you!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was so hilarious. I was about to die laughing.
Solent chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was terrific! It was funny, honest and at the end heartfelt as well! A nice range of influences that made for a very entertaining piece of work!

Bravissimo!
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I was laughing the whole time while I read this
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh my God. I actually LOL-ed at this. Priceless. Just imagining Oak doing all of this. -cracks up- You really did a great job with this. It's (just like Prof. Oak) bitchin'!
koolkame chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yow. I was looking for "Slumber Party" and found this horrifically beautiful story about the Prof. going through the big crisis and getting pity sex from Ash's mom.

Brilliant.

Sorry to hear you're not writing fics anymore but happy that you're doing your own thing. To wrap it up, a great story with a lot of nice shock value.
garnetamy chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh my God, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a while! Instant fave and keep up the good work!
evil-togepi1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
LOL! This is adorable! _
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
LMAO! This is cute _ And soooooo funny!
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Aie! *laughing out loud* 'Twas hilarious! I really should have reviewed it sooner...*giggles* I loved it!
Nurse Joy chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
this is a very new pov. very interesting plot. u got to tell me how you come up with this! _

~nurse joy
wildthingO.o chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
HIIII

I wiz reading this for the...3rd..no.*counts fingers*...4TH time MAN its just so FRICKEN

FUNNY HAD NO IRN-BRU THIS TIME LUCKY FOR MEEE

COS MY DAD NEARLY HAD A FIT WHEN HE SAW ME TRYING TO DRY IN BETWEEN THOSE KEYS...DOES ANYBODY

KNOW HOW HAAAARRD THAT IS ? ANYWAY KEEP WRITING

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH IM STIIL RECOVERING FROM THE FIRST TIME I READ THIS IVE NEVER LAUGHED THIS MUCH SINCE...UH I DUNNO BUT IM SURE IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO! EEEEEEEEEEE*jumps around like a weirdo* EEEEEEEEEEEE IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYY SO FUNNY SO VERY FUNNY FUNNY R U SCARED...NO?...WELL U SHOULD BE

WILDTHING U MAKE MY HEEEAAAAAART SSIIIIIIIING

DANA DADAN WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM HIGH

U REALISE IM ONLY LIKE THIS WHEN IVE LAUGHED ALOT SO WWWWEEEEEEEEEEELLLLDDDOOONEE

KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING KEEP WRITING...

...*takes a rreeaalllly biiiiiiiig breath*...

...

...Im such a maniac...but I like it Ilike it

*_*
wildthing chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
MPF...MMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF...

...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA...HEE HEEE.*takes deep breath* AAAAAWWWWW GODD

I DONT KNOW WHATS FUNNIER EYEBROW WAXING

OR PROFS HAIR GETTING ALL EGGY AHAHAHAHAHLOL

AWWW MAN THAT WAS A REAL BELLY BUSTER I SWEAR

I NEARLY PEED MY SELF TO DEATH AND IVE GOT IRN-BRU

(the sweet orange substance)SPILT ON THE KEYBOARD FROM WHERE I SPAT IT OUT CRAP MY DAD'S GONNA KILL

ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH IM STILL LAUGHING THERES TEARS

IN MY EYES IM LAUGHING SO HARD I THINK I NEED TO

LIE DOWN NOW...*passes out from lack of air*O_o
goneaway1999 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Aiiiiii the taintedness! Riny told me to read this and I have been TAINTED! ::glomps Tracey::