Reviews for August's √Čtude
v-babe chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
My goodness I luv this fic! Plz I'm begging u 2 update, its such a great story that needs 2 b continued! This story shos ur a very good writer an I can't wait 2 read ur nxt update of this fic!
iamsheena chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I just re- rewatched August Rush and just want something more to the ending. Your story isn't exactly hitting the "spot" (I don't know what would, only that I can't do it), but I do want to read more. You're so grammatically accurate and spell things properly 99% of the time. I love that you write Louis with his accent - I can just envision him speaking so much easier. It truly is a great story and I hope you are continuing with it!
Angel's Apple chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I really do waiting for what's next. :)
Zerousy chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
awesome. simply awesome
hpenchantress chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I just found this story today, and I'm getting so excited about reading more of it. I love August Rush, in fact, I just watched it a few days ago, and I'm so glad that you're posting a story about how life is after he's back with his parents.

And, I also love how each of the chapter titles has musical terms.

Oh, and, you mentioned you were a musician. Out of curiousity, what do you play? I'm a musician myself, or I used to be... a pianist, although I'm also pretty good with the recorder. How about you?

Anyway, great story so far, and I'm hoping to see more.
AnMarie10 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
CharlieJuliet chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I really like this fic, it's beautifully written.

There's nothing to complain about. I didn't notice any mistakes with grammar and stuffs like that. Though I hope the chapters can be a little bit longer.

Please update soon!
muso-artist chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
i wonder where you'll go with this

im a musician as well and ive been writing an original story about a boy who has this disorder where he can see, taste and smell sounds and vice versa (hear colours, hear flavours) i think you can do so much with your ff-go for it!

good start though, i like your writing :)
tsttoain chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Well, I love the movie, but since the ending is quite open I'd love to have more stories like yours.

Besides that is written well and not rush. I hope you'll continue soon.
ILoveTea chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I can't wait to read more. Please continue :)
LoverandaFighter chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
please continue. i love this movie and your story is really good
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I love it. This is so cute. Please update again soon. Thanks :)
XienRue chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Continue this please. I just watch the film. And while I think the film is rather un-realistic, it is a good movie.