Reviews for Coming Back Late
Tempduloupe chapter 45 . 3/10
Goes to click next chapter button...SCREAMS IN TERROR! NO NO NO THERE HAS TO BE MORE!
Strikeman chapter 8 . 2/27
Wow. At first I thought that you couldn't make me like this story any less after you had Hermione violate Ted's rights, but then in the FIRST PARAGRAPH you try to make a joke out of it.
Strikeman chapter 7 . 2/27
Wow, that was terrible of Hermione. Like, a really shitty thing to do. Isn't she supposed to be close to Ted? Who would do something like that? I really hope you don't just let this go.
zachary2 chapter 12 . 2/16
Hermione/Harry is trash. Her personality is just unbearable, although this story is written quite well, I have to drop it.
Pathseekerme chapter 45 . 2/5
What a wonderful creation! Loved the whole story! And I would really like to see more of what happens with Ted. Does he know who his father is? Thanks for writing this story!
Please update again. Just read the latest chapter. This is a great story.
Thumper1776 chapter 45 . 1/8
Great Story. I wish it was still being updated.
Yaw613 chapter 45 . 1/4
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
JudyWoman613 chapter 45 . 1/3
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
I hate pathetic HP it's boring
mythaeology chapter 45 . 12/16/2016
This whole thing about Remus not being Teddy's father is driving me crazy!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 45 . 10/20/2016
I so wish there was more of this! brilliant story
Scabbers1957 chapter 45 . 10/14/2016
Awesome,awesome story so far, can't for the next chapter (s)

:))
uzumaki rakku chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
Note: the incantation is Prior Incantato, not Priori Incantatem. Priori Incantatem is the extremely rare phenomenon that occurs when brother wands are used against each other.
Cwhit930 chapter 45 . 10/2/2016
Damn it I didn't check to see if it was abandoned Good story, would love to see it continued
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »