Reviews for Coming Back Late
Callialex chapter 33 . 2/26
I really like this story. I have two questions though: Why would Rose be taken by surprise about her parents’ divorce, other than they can have one? They don’t live together?
Also, Ron and Hermione’s plan to tell her about Hermione’s death at the weekend would have been problematic since Rose would have seen the paper, wouldn’t she?
Steve chapter 9 . 2/11
I don't like this fic. And to hell with Hermione.
CelendilAU chapter 45 . 2/9
I must admit I’m desperately hoping that some way some how after the crap hole that was 2020, we might be rewarded with a new chapter of this delightful story sometime soon. Please? I will get on my knees and beg, if it helps. :D
Bloodfire87 chapter 45 . 1/28
Not gonna lie... im supper bummed this hasnt been updated in years. This is fantastic! had me on the edge a couple times and unable to stop reading until I got to the end. And I really really REALLY want to know what happens next!
Charlee56 chapter 45 . 1/20
Ok. You've had your little break. Grom freaking 2012, A BREAK.
NO CLIFFHANGERS ALLOWED.
Not on this story, at least! So get back to work and cut out the goldbricking!
Charlee56 chapter 32 . 1/17
Excellent deductive reasoning on the Elf genetics! Flawless, I would posit...
Charlee56 chapter 14 . 1/14
"Gouging and Lovenitt"?! That's nearly a ripoff on "Dewey, Cheatum and Howe"! But still funny!
wujuninja chapter 45 . 1/1
awesome story can't wait for the next chappie
SI71dt chapter 45 . 11/13/2020
SUCH! a good read. it kills me that it won't finish.
themadmartian chapter 45 . 10/31/2020
This an awesome,awesome story, that said, it appears it has fallen into the " Neverending " category.
I'll be keeping an "EYE " on it just in case you decide to restart it.
0))
PkScholar chapter 45 . 10/17/2020
This was a rich and fascinating postwar world...I'm sad to see this story never got finished but it was still a fun ride
starlite22 chapter 45 . 10/1/2020
Hopefully those after Hermione are soon caught and deaLt with, so we have some Hermione and Harry loving their lives, can’t see Ron being happy. Please update soon.
starlite22 chapter 43 . 9/30/2020
I don’t understand why teddy can’t have kids.
starlite22 chapter 42 . 9/30/2020
Hope these people are soon court, I want to hear about Harry and Hermione being happy and having a family. I hope teddy finds a way around his problems
starlite22 chapter 39 . 9/30/2020
So Teddy can’t have kids, is that what you mean?
1,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »