Reviews for Coming Back Late
liasora chapter 44 . 3/9
Harry just figured out the one that killed her
liasora chapter 32 . 3/9
Wicked brilliant. Hermione being the baddass queen that she is.
Dayside chapter 7 . 12/29/2021
God I truly, TRULY despise hermione in every shape and form.
zuria951 chapter 10 . 12/16/2021
you lost me when hermionie dosed teddy. just going around invading privacy like it's her right.
Raeger chapter 45 . 9/8/2021
A riveting page-turner all the way through; thanks for the read.
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 8/23/2021
Fantástico!
Perfecto
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Una Fantástica Premisa
mrneb chapter 45 . 7/8/2021
This story looks abandoned, which is too bad because you have an interesting premise. Overall, I like this story, but halfway through it got more complicated then it needed to be. You should have stuck with the primary plotline of Harry being corrupted by the Hallows and moved the Veil scene to be the conclusion of the story. Frankly, most of the rest, even the Blaise plotline, was an unnecessary complication.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 35 . 6/16/2021
Thank you for writing.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 14 . 6/9/2021
Excellent name for the solicitors
Freddie Rindklip chapter 8 . 6/9/2021
Harry is busted, and Hermione is furious
Freddie Rindklip chapter 7 . 6/9/2021
Very interesting fic so far
Druto chapter 45 . 5/16/2021
Dear Alchymie ,
This was absolute delight and love.
Thank you for your time and work.
I Loved This.
Druto.
peinnoir chapter 45 . 4/19/2021
Your characterizations are so vivid and I could gush on and on about how you've done justice to Harry and Hermione, and really the whole cast and woven quite the intricate web. It's a crying shame this is unfinished, but I understand. Hopefully that changes, but I can see myself coming back to re-read it even as it is, it's an absolute goldmine of amazing dialogue and efficient prose.
Callialex chapter 33 . 2/26/2021
I really like this story. I have two questions though: Why would Rose be taken by surprise about her parents’ divorce, other than they can have one? They don’t live together?
Also, Ron and Hermione’s plan to tell her about Hermione’s death at the weekend would have been problematic since Rose would have seen the paper, wouldn’t she?
1,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »