Reviews for Hugs and Kisses
Hehehe that's so good;)
Roseflower bloom chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
So sweet! I love it!
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was adorable! If I didn't care about 'losing my man card' so to speak, I would have squealed over that. or at least the manly equivalent :)
PrincessVictory chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Sweetest story ever!:D So adorable for Ash to play that Hugs & Kisses game with Misty!:)
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Cute! And well written. XD I really liked this.
turle chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awwwww, that was sweet. Please read my stories thak you for writing this!
marion670 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
haha i was giggling right along with misty :D
Mistyrious Charades chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Hey Llyxius! Sorry to hear that you no longer write Pokemon Fan Fiction, you're really very good! I wonder if you still read your reviews... Ah well, for what it's worth, I really enjoyed this. You have very good characterization skills, were in character and your writing techniques are rare. Like I said, I enjoyed this, and if you do happen to chance upon this review, I hope you're continuing with your original work! All the best!
Lullaby of the Doomed chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
DarkBloodbender937 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Misty should know Ash can be cuter than a hundred Skittys when he wants to be. :p

I kept alternating between saying "aww!" and laughing through this whole story.

This is one of the best AAML stories I've read. Completely in character and your grammar and spelling are amazing. :) Definitely going on my favs!

Steveaaml chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You are fantastic.

I know you don't come here often anymore, but I really hope this review finds you in some way, because I would love to read what you're doing now (profile says original stuff - I hope to read it some day).

You write brilliantly. Absolutely brilliantly. A wonderful sense of humour - never over done, never reliant on pure goofiness, but wonderful humour that comes from really well-developed, fleshed-out characters. Same sorta thing with the descriptiveness of the whole thing. You paint a wonderful picture of the scene, but without ridiculous over-reliance on adjectives and all that sillyness. Your writing feels natural and wonderful, and so perfectly based in character-interactions. Aah! SO many stories rely so heavily on jokes, or crazy plot, but this is all abouit the characters - which I strongly believe is the best way to write.

So seriously, you're brilliant, and I'm sad that the only stuff of yours I can read are the 10 stories up here. If you ever get this message (8 years after you stopped writing here), please send me a message or let me know something about where I could read what you're doing now.

Best wishes,

Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love your AAML fics (and I've only read two, counting this one). That was so sweet! I think it's really cute of you to write this for your parents... 26th anniversary? That's so amazing XD And what Ash did was so cute, every girl would want an Ash like THAT. Congrats on your great writing!