Reviews for The Truth
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Good story and I can see where all the Emily hate comes from but this is probably very inaccurate (I know it's a fanfic but stay with me). I don't mean to sound mean but people break up. Sometimes after 2 weeks and sometimes after 10 years. I doubt so many people would've cared all that much that Leah's boyfriend dumped her, even if it was for her cousin.
And I honestly don't agree with or understand how so many Emily bashing stories have Leah with all the support and admiration of all these different people. I mean yeah she's gorgeous, but I think it's probably more likely that the reservation views her the same way the pack does: a bitter shrew.
I mean come on this is a Stephanie Meyer written book, where girls like Emily and Bella get their happy ending and are loved and girls like Rosalie and Leah get the short end of the stick and are to be hated. Sam and Emily are living in their own personal fairytale (except not really) and Leah's left hurting, jaded and alone.
In all honesty I don't know who I feel sorrier for in this situation.
Sam basically had his free will stolen from him. He didn't choice Emily. He chose Leah but it doesn't matter because the imprint tells him he's in love (cough obsessed cough) with Emily. Now he has to completely change who he is to be anything Emily wants him to be.

Emily tried to reject Sam and he literally tore off half her face. Only after this does she see the light of Sam's love agree to be with him. Not to mention Sam emotionslly manipulated her by telling her that if she wanted him to, he would go kill himself for what he did to her face. I'm sorry but if this doesn't scream glorified abusive relationship I don't know what does.
And I feel bad for Leah for obvious reasons.
Imprinting fucked up Sam's head, Emily's face, Leah's heart, and all of their lives. I feel bad for all three of them.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Damn! I say dam because it's true! Emily is stuck and as only consolation she has Sam, Sam that was never hers. In society is is a boyfriend thief, and no amount of 'magic' is going to change that...Damn
Great Story!
M0nsters chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is brilliant x emily did have a choice she could of chosen a friend hope there will be a sequel
InvaderQIX chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Yeah, that's a pretty good representation on an outsider's view of it. Frankly, Emily deserves all the badmouthing she gets. I was always like Leah, choosing my friends, my "sisters" over guys, and them choosing the guys over me.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lol, SNAP!
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
every single story of yours i read three things happen.
1.) i feel sorry for Emily
2.) i hate emiy so much more
3.) i'm secretly hoping someone sets her hair on fire
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I would love it if you write a sequel to this. I would love to see everyone's reactions! Including the Cullens and the adults/parents too please! Thank you!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol! Wow! I love this one-shot. ;D
Ha chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
YES you are fucking awesome! The best writer ever.

I HATE Emily so fucking much, I hated how she stole Sam from Leah. Stephanie Meyer really messed that up.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*on knees whorshipping you*

My God it was- WOW. Simply AMAZING! Almost everything I've wanted to say to her. I- *giggles* LOVED IT!

X
paintedbywords chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
woooah :O

shocking :P Kinda felt bad for Em, even though I hate her.
Jen A chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yeesh, that was bitchy. Those ladies were truly horrible people. It's a shame that some women can harp on other women like that. I love how in these kinds of stories Sam is basically a non-entity. As if he had no choice in the whole matter. I've always empathized with Leah while reading the books - I thought she was awesome. I hate to say it though - in real life, you get your heart broken. Brutally. And if you're smart (like I think Leah would be if she existed), you eventually move on and be stronger for it.

I do think the piece was well-written, because people honestly do behave that way sometimes. It's just emphasizing the worst side of some people.
Whyterose chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Amazing story.

The secret sucks. If they knew, they would know that Sam is the one at fault, not Emily. (Although she isn't blameless. If she hadn't visited in the first place...)

If I were a human in Forks/La Push, I, too, would have assumed that Sam was with Emily because he felt bad about the bear. Of course... Well, we know the true story.

Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Can't say that wasn't deserved. If Meyer's messed up little fantasy was anything like reality, this is totally what would have happened.

Very nicely written, and just what I've been wanting to see.
hilja chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was a harsh wake-up for Emily! I really like your Sam and Emily angst.