Reviews for The Truth
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lol, SNAP!
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
every single story of yours i read three things happen.
1.) i feel sorry for Emily
2.) i hate emiy so much more
3.) i'm secretly hoping someone sets her hair on fire
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I would love it if you write a sequel to this. I would love to see everyone's reactions! Including the Cullens and the adults/parents too please! Thank you!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Lol! Wow! I love this one-shot. ;D
Ha chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
YES you are fucking awesome! The best writer ever.

I HATE Emily so fucking much, I hated how she stole Sam from Leah. Stephanie Meyer really messed that up.
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*on knees whorshipping you*

My God it was- WOW. Simply AMAZING! Almost everything I've wanted to say to her. I- *giggles* LOVED IT!

X
r-cklessly chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
woooah :O

shocking :P Kinda felt bad for Em, even though I hate her.
Jen A chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yeesh, that was bitchy. Those ladies were truly horrible people. It's a shame that some women can harp on other women like that. I love how in these kinds of stories Sam is basically a non-entity. As if he had no choice in the whole matter. I've always empathized with Leah while reading the books - I thought she was awesome. I hate to say it though - in real life, you get your heart broken. Brutally. And if you're smart (like I think Leah would be if she existed), you eventually move on and be stronger for it.

I do think the piece was well-written, because people honestly do behave that way sometimes. It's just emphasizing the worst side of some people.
Whyterose chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Amazing story.

The secret sucks. If they knew, they would know that Sam is the one at fault, not Emily. (Although she isn't blameless. If she hadn't visited in the first place...)

If I were a human in Forks/La Push, I, too, would have assumed that Sam was with Emily because he felt bad about the bear. Of course... Well, we know the true story.

Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Can't say that wasn't deserved. If Meyer's messed up little fantasy was anything like reality, this is totally what would have happened.

Very nicely written, and just what I've been wanting to see.
hilja chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was a harsh wake-up for Emily! I really like your Sam and Emily angst.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
cold
Shevamp chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Haha dats hilarious i loved it 3
Andthelightswillguideyouhome chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
*crying* that was beautiful! :) u r my fave author because of this story :D