Reviews for Avarice
le sandwich au fromage chapter 5 . 6/25/2019
Ah, this book is magnificent! The structure, language and all the action is delicious. And more, Reaver in Aurora...that's something I'm not gonna miss. I've read this book many times but I have always stopped on this chapter, now I have finally gotten a bit more ahead than I usually do. I could recognize the book from its name and your name, it's stuck in my mind as one of the best written fanfictions I've ever read. You've set my standards so high for writers now! 3
Angelrain chapter 39 . 8/4/2018
Please, please finish this it's an amazing story one that literally brought me to tears. I spent the entire night reading this countless hours and I loved every second of it. If I were to end it then it would end with reaver accepting his son and finally admitting his love to the queen mabye they could be toghether in the end even go as far as marriage. I don't know what the queens intentions are at the end of the previous chapter but if you can please finish this as they say you should never leave your work unfinished.
Hobohunter chapter 39 . 6/8/2017
I know it's been about three years since you've updated, but wow... This is a great fan fiction. And I really mean that. I haven't logged in for years and I immediately had to log in to review your work. Fantastic details, great story, good flow this is really, REALLY, good. I know I can't urge you to update because I'm the same way but goddamn I was on the edge of my seat.
Brannasaurus Rex chapter 39 . 1/7/2017
Holy fricken cheesballs! Please come back and finish this! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
! I've been rereading this and I rly want to apologize for my behavior in all those comments I made a long time ago! those were childish and rude.
you're story is awesome dude, and im glad you feel like you've grown !
-your-guestiful (but that's not my name anymore lmao)
Gabby0515 chapter 39 . 7/21/2015
No no no! You left it like that?! Please, please update soon. Please?
HCookie chapter 39 . 7/11/2015
You are so close to the end of this story, and then you don't give your loyal readers the last chapter? PLEASE JUST GIVE US AN ENDING. I'm begging you!
secret chapter 39 . 6/27/2015
OMG, HAVE'NT U NOTICED HOW MUCH PEOPLE WANT THIS STORY FINISHED, JUST PLZ HURRY UP I WANT TO SEE NAVEENA AND REAVER TOGETHER WITH WHATEVER THE KID'S NAME IS? AND FINISH THE DAMN WAR! PLZ
secret chapter 39 . 6/27/2015
FINISH THE BLOODY STORY, I'M BEGGING U PLZ PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLZ PLZ PLZ, JUST FINISH THE DAMN THING!PLZ
j chapter 39 . 5/20/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS.
AnAnnaGrin chapter 39 . 1/24/2015
Hello!

I just wanted to say, I just found this story and I adore it. I know that as a writer a lot of things can change when you're working on a story over a long period of time, and that sometimes it becomes difficult to see them to to end, especially if you feel like your style has evolved drastically. But I would absolutely love to see it finished.

You've delved into this world and explored character actions and motives in a fantastic but entirely believable way. And normally, I dislike reading stories dealing with infidelity because it's a touchy subject for me, but you handled all the characters involved with such a nuance so that I literally could not stop reading.

So yeah, just wanted to drop in and say: Your story is wonderful. I hope you decide to finish it someday.
adrfyhaedthasethaethaehaedhaeh chapter 39 . 11/26/2014
Please, PLEASE finish this story. I've read it all in one go and I NEED to know what happens. Please don't leave me on this cliffhanger forever!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/10/2014
Pleeeeaaassse finish this fanfiction I am dying to read the ending!
Garysletter chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Hahahahaha
Why would you lie like this?
Why even update at all?
Jessy E chapter 39 . 8/12/2014
... You left it off at such a cliffhanger! Please please pretty please continue writing it! I literally read all 39 chapters in a day because it was soo good ...