Reviews for Avarice
j chapter 39 . 5/20
PLEASE FINISH THIS.
AnAnnaGrin chapter 39 . 1/24
Hello!

I just wanted to say, I just found this story and I adore it. I know that as a writer a lot of things can change when you're working on a story over a long period of time, and that sometimes it becomes difficult to see them to to end, especially if you feel like your style has evolved drastically. But I would absolutely love to see it finished.

You've delved into this world and explored character actions and motives in a fantastic but entirely believable way. And normally, I dislike reading stories dealing with infidelity because it's a touchy subject for me, but you handled all the characters involved with such a nuance so that I literally could not stop reading.

So yeah, just wanted to drop in and say: Your story is wonderful. I hope you decide to finish it someday.
black-ice-alchemist chapter 39 . 11/26/2014
Please, PLEASE finish this story. I've read it all in one go and I NEED to know what happens. Please don't leave me on this cliffhanger forever!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/10/2014
Pleeeeaaassse finish this fanfiction I am dying to read the ending!
Garysletter chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Hahahahaha
Why would you lie like this?
Why even update at all?
Jessy E chapter 39 . 8/12/2014
... You left it off at such a cliffhanger! Please please pretty please continue writing it! I literally read all 39 chapters in a day because it was soo good ...
Guest chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
Thank you for all you've written.
I'm sorry you lost your muse. I hope.. You do well in what you do? Yeah this is awkward, so.
Bye? For. Um. Forever?
Bye.
-your guestiful.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/9/2014
You know that knot everyone gets, where we get this indescribable feeling, usually activated by fictional works, be it book, game, show, whatever. When we feel an impact on this particular knot, we tend to call them "feels"
Hence the phrase " I have been punched in the feels"
I have that feelsy feeling whenever I think about your story. So. Much love.
I'm going to reread it.. Completely through (I usually jump to random chapters :p)
Even if you Choose NOT to finish this story, I appreciate what you've written very much (despite previous comments of mine..)
If you did happen to write two more chapters to finish this, I would be uncharacteristically happy.
Cheers towhat you've done... And to whatever you may or may not do.
-your guestiful
Guest chapter 39 . 8/7/2014
Please please please finish this! I have loved your story so much, spending hours upon hours reading it! Your writing is brilliant to say the least. I'll give you a million cookies if you finish this!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
Please milady..
Shower me with the last two chapters.
Encase me with the joy of a finished story..
I haven't been so excited for the written ( typed.. ) word in bloody ages.
I just want to read them.. About amoral Reaver, corrupted Naveena, and poor little no-name.
Truly, an author returning to her work after two years is amazing.. Miraculous even.
Why? What .. What made you want to come back? I am curious, really. I love your story, and if it is below your standards as a writer now, it is all the better for it.
(Hahahaha if this is annoying I'm really sorry- I'm a bit of a fussy one, sorry)
-your guestiful
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
That's adorable! Reaver is actually being kind (for once)!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Oh gods. The bit where we watch Sparrow die is horrifying.
I mean, seizure-like convulsions, blood spilling from her mouth? -screams- it's good.
The whole chapter is so very intense.
-guestiful
The Milk Bandit chapter 39 . 8/4/2014
It amazes me that you posted this.

I honestly hope that you finish writing this, though that means I would have to read the story from the very beginning again (which isn't a bad thing AT ALL, considering how much I liked it years ago). I originally was following your story in 2010, when you first wrote it and was sad to see that you never updated. However, I am happy to see you're doing well, and it's nice to hear that you're improving as a writer. Hopefully you'll give an end to this story. Many of us will be waiting.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2014
Hey , this may be a little ridiculous, but I appreciate what you've done for me, a reader. Even if this story isn't, as you say, as mature as you are now, I still love it with all my heart. It's an epic tale, and I can only imagine how wonderful you are in person :) Thank for writing this, wether you finish it or not.

Happy Esther day -
-seated upon chapters, your guestiful
Fangrl chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
um… feelings? feelings that i can not explain? help? halp? please?