Reviews for Escaping Solitary
mothamaeghan chapter 16 . 5/21/2011
I WANT MORE OF THIS. Please update :)
lyn chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
I loved this story I've been checking up on it the past months and still no update :( do you ever plan to continue?
boredinBielefeld chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Very sweet and warm story. I hope there will be more to come. Thanks for writing it.
the voice of singing clouds chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
omg love where this is going! you're an awesome writer! )
boriqua522 chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
awww, i'm so sniffly now. that was the sweetest chapter ever. hoping that kurt give dave a chance. can't wait for more.
Kati1985 chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
omg...how sweet was that? :)

now i'm in the mood for christmas! thanks.
aagiel77 chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
IF ONLY! (great story btw, Keep it coming!)
Cheelalaucha chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
That was awesome. That song choice was very believable.
Ella Greggs chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Beautifully written, compelling prose. Loved the image of the "moon-cold river."
tophers momma chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
aw I love the Christmas eve chapter- so darn sweet and fluffy! I could totally picture Kurt interacting with the kids. ) Very cool. Please update soon!
Ella Greggs chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
"Kurt's cheeks harbored seas of pink ocean" - lovely image. And Dave Karofsky, the Solitary Man. Lovely use of the song in this chapter. Very touching.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great story so far. You write beautifully. Loved all Dave's realizations about himself, the Solitary device as his self-imposed prison. I really like the idea that Dave also wanted his first boy kiss to be perfect, very touching and sympathetic.
lunarguardian27 chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Giddy Dave makes me happy
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
*gushes* d'awwww, that note from Dave... *squeezes self* SO CUUUUTE! i love the glue part, but the best line i think was the encyclopedia remark afterward. and of course, "you mean so much to me" just sealed it up nicely. wowowowowowww. i loveloved that. X3

this is was such a heartwarming and utterly amazing chapter. i giggled at the Grinch and Cindy Lou Who comments. i was thinking just before the Christmas episode aired how awesome it would be for Dave to have a change of heart like the Grinch, but i'm glad that they did it with Sue instead; it was more fitting. but still. ;P

keep this up! i love it. :D
LAUREN49ERS chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Oh it was so sweet : the gift exchange, the family dinner, the movie...You're spoiling us.

David is becoming such a nice guy thanks to his family and Kurt.