Reviews for IZ: Peril In Daycare
Princess Zea chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Sad but sweet
ShayL92 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I actually do like it. Ellie's backstory was interesting. I love it when Zim gets upset about someone being hurt. I just love protective Zim. Zim's dream was kind of confusing. Who was the little girl? Haha. I know Zim and Dib already have two smeets but I think it would've been interesting if they took Ellie in. I would've.
ShayL92 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Patrich13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
UPDATE NAO
No. 767 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Hello! I read ur story and it was fantabulous! I'm actully just turned 10 and when i grow up i hope with all my shriveled black heart that it will come true! If I still remember your story i'll surly tell them about it if i get an interveiw. Yes I know, big dreamer . See you any ways!
kurudoro chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
BLARGH! HOW COULD YOU SAY NO ONE LIKES IT, ITS ADORABLE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME! I LOVE ABORABLE SADNESS! CONTINUE THIS STORY OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF ME!MUHAHAHAHAHA! IF YOU DONT THEN PREPARE TO MEET YOUR HORRIBLE DOOM! (i love quoting things from the show! : )
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Give me a C!

Give me a U!

Give me a T!

Give me an E!

What's that spell?

CUTE!XD
caligulasInsanity chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I'm not gonna lie. I really really like this story! IDK what you talking about no one liking it, because it's sad and cute!