Reviews for IZ: Peril In Daycare
Marisol777 chapter 2 . 6/6
It is a wonderful story. I like how you made Zim
Protective over GIR, and how parent like you made him in your stories towards GIR too.
How he looks to protect the little robot and will attempt to comfort him when needed. Please up date.
Princess Zea chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Sad but sweet
ShayL92 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I actually do like it. Ellie's backstory was interesting. I love it when Zim gets upset about someone being hurt. I just love protective Zim. Zim's dream was kind of confusing. Who was the little girl? Haha. I know Zim and Dib already have two smeets but I think it would've been interesting if they took Ellie in. I would've.
ShayL92 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Deletethispleasethankyou chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
UPDATE NAO
No. 767 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Hello! I read ur story and it was fantabulous! I'm actully just turned 10 and when i grow up i hope with all my shriveled black heart that it will come true! If I still remember your story i'll surly tell them about it if i get an interveiw. Yes I know, big dreamer . See you any ways!
kurudoro chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
BLARGH! HOW COULD YOU SAY NO ONE LIKES IT, ITS ADORABLE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME! I LOVE ABORABLE SADNESS! CONTINUE THIS STORY OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF ME!MUHAHAHAHAHA! IF YOU DONT THEN PREPARE TO MEET YOUR HORRIBLE DOOM! (i love quoting things from the show! : )
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Give me a C!

Give me a U!

Give me a T!

Give me an E!

What's that spell?

CUTE!XD
caligulasInsanity chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I'm not gonna lie. I really really like this story! IDK what you talking about no one liking it, because it's sad and cute!