Reviews for Nothing to Fear But Fear Itself
BellaTocchio chapter 1 . 3/24
God!
I love so much this fic!
It's amazing!
I read this fic several times and alway cry!
perfection!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
IM SO TORN
i'm so proud of dave for crossing that line...at the same time kind of iffy because this Patty person, I'm pretty sure, is 90% not allowed to ask that question
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Such a powerful short story. I ended up in tears reading it
lavatay chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Thank you.
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow... this was strong. You made me cry...
DeppleICk chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow. I've had four Challenge Days at my high school. I remember crossing the line on a question like Dave's. As the only out girl in my school it was pretty intense but more than that I remember all the other people who crossed with me. This story brought up the memories of it. Thank you for that.
red roses are pink chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was fantastic. Don't really know what to say. I cried so hard, cause I totaly know how it feels when you try to hide such big secret. I wish that we'll make something like that in school someday and that I'll be as brave as Dave. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is fantastic. I can't see it happening in canon because I just don't think the administration would work hard enough to ensure it happened but I love that you wrote it. Really, really good work.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
this is so clever, the plot
Niamh-Rain chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh wow this was fantastic, and fabulous. It's just utterly amazing. I absolutely adored this! You've made my day D
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
THIS. THIS. THIS! Damn skippy I loved this!
Katherine-Alvers chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was brilliantly written! I felt like I was really in Dave's head. My heart is still pounding.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
...this was incredibly touching, and I wish that my school did this. I feel like it would help get a lot of uncomfortable secrets off of everyone's chest. The way Kurt and Dave are written- you are legit wrenching my heartstrings here, I'll have you know. Thanks for the great read!
silvermaverick77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Legit crying right now, wonderfully written
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
so i am vary close to crying in the middle of my history class. the way you described Dave's inner struggle and they way you described Santana crossing really got to me. you are an amazing writer and i am grateful to be able to read this

:D