Reviews for Geneva, Je, T'aime
Chippers chapter 9 . 7/28/2017
Definitely enjoyed it. Ending did feel a bit abrupt though.
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
Is this the end? It's a wonderful story, bit this doesn't feel like a proper end...
Shalk Zailackar chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Nice story! I really enjoyed the developing relationship between Penny and Sheldon.
tulip chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
You should write for tbbt. It was lovely and romantic. Time we'll spent. I could just read it again!
kimjo2 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
Lovely and I would love to see a picture of the chocolate tour! Thanks so much
shydiva1996 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I really enjoyed this. I love the stories where Penny and Sheldon get to travel. The romance flowed nicely and there were plenty of shenanigans between them, which is always fun. I was expecting a bit more closure at the end with Leonard, but that's okay because open endings are nice too. Great story. Merci!
Hana Yamata chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
I absolutely loved this story I only wish you had written more!
carae chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Sweet story and nicely written. I could have happily read more of these two's journey.
yet again chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
d1x1lady chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Amazing story. One of my absolute favorites!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I love your story. :)
lmbjer chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Very well done! Loved the story!
myohmy75 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
I really adored this whole story. You've completely nailed both Sheldon and Penny; the premise, and Sheldon's eventual realisation of feelings really read true. Kudos.
Plague117 chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Jeez, the same shitty cliche in as many chapters. You've obviously no idea how the service industry in switzerland works, but its even a higher standard then most of the

French service industry, in that situation, the guide would either laugh and shake his head, say nothing and remain impassive, or ask them to leave if they were disturbing other patrons. I dont know where you are from, but your portrayal of Geneva is very wrong, you should have already at least mentioned the Lac Léman, also, in geneva, you speak French, not German or Italian, second Swiss-German is marginally different from German. The three parts of switzerland are quite distinct, someone from the German part(Zurich, Bern) would be offende if you said they were from the french part (Genève, Payerne, Lausanne)
Plague117 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Right, as a Parisian, i have to say, if you are A) not a native French speaker. B) not studying french as a doctorate in university. Or C) canadian, dont try to write in french. It hurts my brain to read the gibberish you pass off as French.

Secondly, I've gone into some of the most luxurious places in Paris whilst dressed like a bum to ask for some information (unplanned visit) and i have never been sneered at, actually, you know who openly sneer at people? Americans, know why we don't? Respect for the

Client, I guaran-damn-tee you, anyone caught sneering at a customer in a fine dining or haute-couture store would be fired so quick it'd make their ancestors dizzy.

Lastly, they wouldnt have been admitted into Gucci soaking wet out of the possibility they might drip on and dirty the clothes

/rant

Other then that, story is decent, though sheldon seems hughly OOC it might be the change in continent, though.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »