Reviews for Queen
Rin-Youki chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
please make more chapters
SilentEmpress chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Freaking twins and I think you have it the other way around. Hikaru is the more devious one and he's usually the one that's meaner to Tamaki and Kaoru is more nicer and sweeter then his older brother.

Anyways I can't wait for your next chapter.
ShayBunneh chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
loves it! continue please! and soon!
Lay-z-boy chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
It's 'Hikaru' and 'Kaoru', not 'Hikaouru' and 'Kaouru.'

Other than that the story is good.
Alina Alone chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Ahhhh! I wanna know what they heard! Please continue asap!
angelborn inhelll chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
What do u now!

It was great!
3vilfuzzl3 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I really do like it though I think you have a special talent for writing, for everything you write. I hope you continue it soo :3
3vilfuzzl3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
xD You wrote lama, which is a monk! Did you mean llama?

Baka, you really spelt it wrong .
DinosaursgoRawr101 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Hehehe, this is good! hope you continue it!
SilentEmpress chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I can't wait to see what the twins heard.

Plus have more faith in your boyfriend, if he totally loves and head over heels you then he wouldn't break up with you just because of a friend. If he does, then that means you were to good of a person for a guy like him and you deserve better.
Johnny51.Face chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
A bit choppy and hard to follow, but pretty fluffin' adorable!
iz svet chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I like the idea of this story, especially since I'm a TamaHaru shipper. However, your spelling and grammar are not the best (which is completely fine, I'm just a grammar/word nazi). If you need help on how to spell any Japanese words, feel free to PM me (I'm Japanese, born and raised in Tokyo, so if anyone would know, it would be me). Anyway, you're a talented writer, but I do suggest a beta anyway (it's nothing personal, I have a beta too!) Just one other thing, be careful with romaji, because it can be tricky. Words like 'baka' are actually only spelled with one 'a', as the a sound is shortened in the Japanese Hiragana, バカ. As an example of when you should use the elongation (specified by either a double vowel of a line over the single vowel, though it is more natural to not use either) would be Kyōya's name. With the line over the vowel, the 'y' is turned into a consonant, pronounced Kyo-yah, whereas without the elongation, it would be pronounced 'Ky-yo-ah'. In words like 'baka', there is no line because there is only one Hiragana variation of 'ba' and 'ka' (both are short sounds) so no elongation takes place.

...This had been daily Japanese grammar lessons with Yukiko Hinaimawa.
Hiezen chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hilarious yet cut..keep it up
ashurikun chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
i love it

plez updete as soon as u can