Reviews for Whenever I'm Alone With You
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh I loved this, I hope you write more.
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I LOVED it Jasper/Peter are an amazing pairing when you get it right, and believe me you did and more, I hope you write more Jasper/Peter soon x.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I already reviewed this on Tilly Whitlock's, but you deserve one too. D

You created art. Jasper and Peter mesh together in a way I don't know how to explain. I see it as the prime of brotherhood. NOTHING can beat them, not when they're there for each other. This was magic and sex all in one. Loved it. Thanks a bunch.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I always thought there was more between than what was seen. I love it! Thanks for writing.
Cierra Hill-Thomas chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OMG I know gay but they were TOOO Gay lmao. I mean the fight in the yard was just ridiculous and I can't believe that they even went through that lol. They acted like such girls, but I can say that when you connect with the right one everything does melt away and it just feels... right. I'm glad that they could be there for one another and that everything seems to be looking up for them. I can't believe that Alice went and joined the Volturi and I'm still kinda confused when Jasper said that Bella knew what it was like to lose a mate if Edward was still around when Jasper left. But at anyrate this was pretty good.
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loving, sweet and hot!

Thanks, xx
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I absolutely loved this. The two of you work beautifully together.

Kathy
mssmith chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
So perfect. Thank you.
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
WOW that was so fucking hot that was amazing adn now I am one horny pregnant woman lol great story and is it done or is there more fucking to come
teamcullen-candi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
awww I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Peter and Jasper this was a great story. Keep up the outstanding work :)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Very good story and very well written. Peter and Jasper just belong together. The constant profession of love makes this a story of love more than sex although the lemon was really good.
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aaargh! Slash! I wasn't expecting that at all. I am not a fan of slash, and this didn't change my mind, but it WAS very well written. Not that I expected anything less from two of my favorite people :-)
Tilly Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Soooooo... That chick who writes JPOV is a pretty damn good writer if I do say so myself. KIDDING!

There's a lot to say, and I'm not gonna say it all. But here's some of it. Writing with you has been an absolute joy. Not only is it because you are an amazing friend of mine, but it's also because you are a talented writer. I seriously almost shot myself when I agreed to this. I didn't think my standards would be good enough for you. But we write well together. Our writing styles complimented each other, and we flowed perfectly.

The Major loves his Soldier. He always will, and there's a lot more of this story that needs to be told.
twimama77 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010