Reviews for Lost
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Solora! My heart goes out to u i feel your pain but trust me as much as i despise Man of Action right now i knw things get better! THEY HAVE TO! ARRRRGHHHHHHH (gOES INSane FOR A FEW MINTUES) "cURSE yOu MAn OF aCtion!" see i can't even type right now i have t go before i murder a few fluff bunnies
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
No! Solora! Come back! Don't join the Angst side! I could tell by reading some stuff that Kevin was going to be the new villain. I hope they save him! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! WHY MUST YOU BE RIGHT! I HATE IT WHEN ALL OF THE GOOD GUYS GO BAD!
MewLuna chapter 1 . 11/13/2010

If Man of Action wanted to create drama, he did. Big time.

Anyway, I liked your story. Awesome. There better be some Gwevin when Kevin shifts back to normal... if he does... curse you MOA... curse you...

Ha ha, sorry for rambling in my review. i really did like it :D
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Solora, I didn't even know you were capable of angst. I mean this is a real shocker. Totally just made me want to rip my heart out and die right there. I'm totally crushed with the grief too. The only reason I haven't posted anything good yet is 'cause I have a sleepover buddy for the night who watched it with me and when I realized what Kevin was doing, ahe was holding me back from the tv.

That was a great episode though. Made me want to cry. I just hope we can get Kevin back soon...

PK chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I feel your pain... I knew that Kevin was gonna turn evil again before the end of the season (

but I'm really hoping that he becomes good again... I mean, they spent 3 and 3/4 seasons showing that he has redeemed himself and turning him into a hero so I sincerely hope that they don't just throw all that out the window...

I hope you get over your angstitis soon. )
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
T.T I feel your pain! Even though I write dark angst stuff all the time, I never wanted this to actually happen in the show. Fanfiction is different, it's FANfiction, but to actually have it be cannon. [sobs] Seriously though, I did shed a couple tears when it happened (iz so pathetic) I can barely even process this. I heard theories that it might happen, but I just kept thinking: No, they wouldn't do that. They can't.

[huggles Kevin plushie] It's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be fixed and be okay.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Nice fic. First Ben 10 fic I've ever read and it was good. Plus I can feel your pain. I was so aggravated that they made him evil again. Unfortunately, I caught the episode a few minutes before little Ben showed up so I had no clue what was going on. But as soon as I saw little Ben's shoes and pants I started jumping up and down in excitement. At first I thought it was the coolest episode of all...until the whole Kevin thing. I really hate it but right now I'm going off on a tangent. Like I said, really good and I think you captured Kevin's inner mind perfectly.
Ultra-Tech 777 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I'd never flame. After all, I had much the same reaction, although I vented on violent video-games rather then Angst.

I kinda saw Kevin absorbing the Ultimatrix as his ultimate sacrifice, like his father and Ragnarok (Only successful.) But this gives Kevin a more sympathetic feel, a look at how much he's changed on the inside.

I'm rambling. Bye.
The Devious Angel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
oh kevin (cries)

i wish kevin would have his happy ending.

he's been through so much, and now he needs ben and gwen more than ever.

i also was mad that i was right, but i realized we shouldnt lose hope in kevin. maybe if the others can show him they care, he'll turn back.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Why do bad things always happen to Kevin? He's such a sweetie? P.S your fast, P.S.S. what did you think of my note?
Werewolf Hero chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Kevin is impreased Solora wrote that so fast. Kevin has ben wanting to see what the Osmoiian would look like if it hapend agin. Kevin wishes the creacure hade four arems amonge other things.