Reviews for Yearning
Bendyfish chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
Sorry I haven't written a review before this (I got totally engrossed in reading). This AU of these guys was totally fab. I love your writing style. I've got you on alert so I'm waiting for more.
Brose1001 chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Quite well-written, I like this AU very much. Have you considered doing any sequels?
CazB chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Pretty new to Torchwood fanfiction but this fic is superb..hooked from one chapter to the next! Brilliant :)
Lt.CXC337OZ chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
Very sweet ending, I can see how this story would not let you go, I could t stop reading it! Well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I keep coming back to read this every now and then. An awesome AU.
Nychta chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
Awww! I loved this story!

I can just imagine them breaking up (pessimistic of me, I know, not to mention I DON'T want it to happen, but it WOULD be amusing to see...) and jack turning into creepy possessive stalker jack. And ianto would probably be oblivious...
Sinceslicedbread chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
Great, this epilogue reminded me that I hadn't told you how much I loved this story. So now I have. Fab xx.
Mickanella chapter 23 . 12/9/2011
Aww 3
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Aw, that was so sweet.

I loved this story so much!
jumango chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Yes now it feels compete :) They are so sweet...you're such a sap! I loved it ;)
Alan wannabe chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
More,More, yelled the very excited crowd of me! I do hope you will continue this in the near future, and I will mark my subscription to your works, so that I will always know if you have updated! This alternate world is so much more satisfying than queers or others of your interest, as we don't get queers either! Alternate worlds are always so much more satisfying since they develop so nicely inyour own head!
Alan wannabe chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
I find myself beginning to dislike Ianto, in spite of his misfortunes, closeted men who take advantage of women by marrying them for their own reasons have disgusted me since I attended a member of my own faculty as he was dying of AIDS,after infecting his own wife. I truly cared for him, but he knew he was a closeted gay when they married, and I could not help but mourn her death as well! Another faculty member and I became very close because of his illness (a mormon at that). One boy I attended became so pained by the medication and the illness that he starved himself to death to escape the (cure[?]).
Alan wannabe chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
This alter world is indeed attractive, I just hope that Ianto does not take his revenge with a giant chop on Jack's cock! too cruel for words!
Alan wannabe chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Intriguing! I can't wait to hear Ianto's background...I know there will be no resisting Jack...
Alan wannabe chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
To new beginnings indeed, half sister, here's hoping that she is generous as Jack is!