Reviews for Yearning
SuziH-J chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
Nice to see Owen's caring side, and also the typical 'Gwen' comment regardless the guys (in his own gay friendly club) she seriously talks before thinking sometimes. Was nice to see the reuniting of Jack & Lisa to what looks like could be an even close sibling relationship. I have truly enjoyed this story from start to finish, thank you so much for writing this & I look forward to reading your other stories.
SuziH-J chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
Firstly thank you for writing such a well told story, I am enjoying it greatly. Although now knowing that John Hart is going to involve drugs in his pursuit of Ianto, I am even more worried for both him & Jack.
SuziH-J chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
I just knew John Hart hadn't gone away completely, but knowing he is indebted to Jack Snr I know fear for Ianto. I am liking how Jack is behaving towards Ianto, the tenderness he is showing is beautiful & makes me forgive his aggressiveness earlier on. (Although I do agree with him that Ianto is absolutely gorgeous)
SuziH-J chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Glad Owen didn't burst in a little bit earlier! This is a very different AU story than those I gave previously read, but I am enjoying it. Will be interesting to see how it develops.
Bendyfish chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
Sorry I haven't written a review before this (I got totally engrossed in reading). This AU of these guys was totally fab. I love your writing style. I've got you on alert so I'm waiting for more.
Brose1001 chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Quite well-written, I like this AU very much. Have you considered doing any sequels?
CazB chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Pretty new to Torchwood fanfiction but this fic is superb..hooked from one chapter to the next! Brilliant :)
Lt.CXC337OZ chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
Very sweet ending, I can see how this story would not let you go, I could t stop reading it! Well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I keep coming back to read this every now and then. An awesome AU.
Nychta chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
Awww! I loved this story!

I can just imagine them breaking up (pessimistic of me, I know, not to mention I DON'T want it to happen, but it WOULD be amusing to see...) and jack turning into creepy possessive stalker jack. And ianto would probably be oblivious...
Sinceslicedbread chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
Great, this epilogue reminded me that I hadn't told you how much I loved this story. So now I have. Fab xx.
Mickanella chapter 23 . 12/9/2011
Aww 3
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Aw, that was so sweet.

I loved this story so much!
jumango chapter 23 . 12/8/2011
Yes now it feels compete :) They are so sweet...you're such a sap! I loved it ;)
Alan wannabe chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
More,More, yelled the very excited crowd of me! I do hope you will continue this in the near future, and I will mark my subscription to your works, so that I will always know if you have updated! This alternate world is so much more satisfying than queers or others of your interest, as we don't get queers either! Alternate worlds are always so much more satisfying since they develop so nicely inyour own head!